Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BryanOney

Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Post by BryanOney »

Anyone going to the Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo in Columbus on March 17,18,19. I have been going for several years and really enjoy the show as well as the educational seminars put on by knowlegeable people. There have even been seminars on crossbow shooting in years past. I usually go on a Sunday, but may have to attend on a Friday evening this year. Anyone ever been on Friday. Is the crowd small. I assume it might be since kids get in free that night. I am also wondering if all the venders would be set up by Friday evening. Anyone know what Friday is like.
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

IF I don't shoot NFAA-Louisville I will go.
Mark

Post by Mark »

I am planning on going, I had asked excalbeliever if he was going to attend also. I just dont know which day im going yet. I have only been there on a saturday and man does it crowd up quick.

Jim C If you are going let me know when and we might be able to get together and discuss what you want in a stock.

Mark
Exomag ,Exocet,Micro 335
Scorpyd Ventilator
Gold tip laser bolts, Zombie Slayers,Spynal Tapp
Slick Trick, Rage, Magnus bullhead
Danny Miller Strings
Shoot a big one, Let the grunts walk
Kenton

Post by Kenton »

i am definately going at least two days
"You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, and publicity." - Eddie Rickenbacker, World War I pilot
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Planning to go - not sure which day yet - depends on what my buds schedules are and if the Basspro Spring Classic is that weekend.
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Mark wrote:I am planning on going, I had asked excalbeliever if he was going to attend also. I just dont know which day im going yet. I have only been there on a saturday and man does it crowd up quick.

Jim C If you are going let me know when and we might be able to get together and discuss what you want in a stock.

Mark
we just signed up for L/ville but if things change I will go to DTE
rtcdir

Post by rtcdir »

I'll probably go. Haven't gone that last couple 'casue been too busy but it is a very good time. If ya go look up Dan Miller when you get there.