Time to order a crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Maritimer

Time to order a crossbow

Post by Maritimer »

Well I sold my compound bow so now it is time to order a crossbow. :D I will be ordering it this weekend. Does anyone know were I could get a good deal, I was looking at ordering it from LeBarons. I wiil be getting the excoct 200, also I would like to get some feed back on the vari zone scope. :?:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

bj at [email protected] some of the best deals around and super customer care..... :D

Next best bet would be Archer's Nook... :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
PRB

Post by PRB »

Got mine from these people. Not sure how theyre prices compare today. http://www.archersnook.com/catalog.html If its a scope your looking for then you cant go wrong with the varizone. Especially if you ever decide to change something on your bow, like bolt weight. The varizone can be adjusted for whatever speed changes you might want to make. The best of luck.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

deleted

LW
Last edited by LoneWolf on Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
BUCKSHOT

bj

Post by BUCKSHOT »

Hey Maritimer
I would go with bj, great service and great prices, expediant delivery!
What more could you ask for!
I have a Varizone scope on my bow and it works very well, it has stood up to a bit of rough play, riding on four wheelers and tromping through the bush, no problems, ever!
The Varizone is very versatile as well. I found that when I had a Maxzone scope I was having trouble focusing on the target, I asked my firend bj what I could do and he suggested an awesome solution!
If you want more magnification put on a Varizone and crank it to the highest speed setting. This will alter your pin to range setting but will allow for full magnification! Once I did this and determined the individual ranges for each pin, I put a small sticker on the inside of my right limb, so I could always refer to the ranges(if need be). This allowed me a clear sight view and I could see my fletching at 52yds no problem. Before the Varizone I couldn't do that without binoculars!
Thanks Wayne! See what I mean about service Maritimer!
Happy Hunting
Enjoy the Harvest!
ExcalBeliever

Post by ExcalBeliever »

Lucky Dog!!

I bet your gettign excited about your new Exocet 200.

I sure would be!

Yes, get the Vari-zone scope.
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

deleted

LW
Last edited by LoneWolf on Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
maddog

Re: Time to order a crossbow

Post by maddog »

Maritimer wrote:I wiil be getting the excoct 200, also I would like to get some feed back on the vari zone scope. :?:
Ive tried several crossbow scopes and the VariZone is by FAR the best. You wont be sorry!

Bill
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

Thanks guys for the information, I will be getting in touch with BJ this weekend.