Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 4771
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:42 pm
- Location: Whitby, Ontario
Here is a free spell-checker that loads onto your Internet Explorer browser. It has no ad ware or spy ware. Just type in your text on this forum, click the "abc check mark" button on your browser and it will spell-check your text.
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
- Posts: 909
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:05 am
- Location: Brampton Ontario Canada
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!
Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Leo in Ga
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:26 pm
- Location: Newton county Ga
Good suggestion Digger,
I have used iespell for a while and have had no problems with it, except it don't do grammar and sentence structure
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:06 am
I too use Mozilla as a browser. I have to so I can avoid the mandatory proxy setting configurations here at work. The proxy setting I am supposed to use on IE do not allow me to view this forum, access denied error.
Git er done, and make sure it is done right!
- Posts: 4361
- Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 7:44 am
- Location: Eastern Ontario
Last edited by LoneWolf
on Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
- Posts: 2028
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:47 pm
- Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Holy sh*&t, I'm still using my dictionary.
- Posts: 826
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:42 pm
- Location: Vancouver Island B.C.
Thanks I really needed help with my spelling.
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."