Anybody gettin Snow???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Golden Eagle

Anybody gettin Snow???

Post by Golden Eagle »

8 inches on the ground now and calling for another 6 inches or so.. Looks like no shed hunting this weekend. Soft fluffy stuff that would bury them.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Just getting a few flurries here in Southwest Ohio. The prediction is for an inch or two, but that's when we often get a foot or more :lol: I love it this time of year, here today - gone tomorrow :wink:
wabi
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

deleted

LW
Last edited by LoneWolf on Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
rigbymi

Post by rigbymi »

The snow started around noon and is still coming, but not as much as the weather people had first said. About 8"
Riggs
Sam In Northern ont

Post by Sam In Northern ont »

We had a wicked one yesterday about a foot , added to 3 feet you do the math. I dont know how our couple dozen deer are going to fare i dont think very well. Even the moose are coming out to the roads trying to get out of deep snow. Shes a bad winter hope spring is a round the corner. Sam
BUCKSHOT

A light skiff

Post by BUCKSHOT »

We got a light skiff last night, half an inch or so!
Hope we don't get a lot more, we had quite a few good rains this winter which took away from the snow, but there is still a good couple to three feet in the bush!
There won't be any shed hunting around here for quite a while yet! :wink:
Enjoy the Harvest!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

We're getting it pretty good here. Personally, I like the snow. Makes for high water in the spring and lets the fish spawn in the creeks easier.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
A.W

Post by A.W »

I had to dig out this morning. Couldn't get out the back door because of the snow. Shovelled that then a path towards my vehicle.

I cleared a "runway" in the lane and floored it. I'll be parking on the street tonight though. No more diggingbecause my back wont take the punishment.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Quote A.W. in part:"I cleared a "runway" in the lane and floored it. I'll be parking on the street tonight though. No more diggingbecause my back wont take the punishment."

Shucks A.W. look at the ben-a-fits you would be getting and that will help ya strengthen you back... :twisted: Then you will feel a lot better when ya soak in your hot tub :shock: and then ya will get a real good nights sleep :twisted: :wink: AND less ware and tear on your buggy :roll: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
A.W

Post by A.W »

The problem with that idea Gary is I can't bend down to get my boots off to get into the hot tub that I can't buy now that I have to pay my chiropractor and pharmacist. :shock: :roll:

It's a vicious cycle. :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Shucks A.W. I figured your boots would be water proof, just leve them on :roll: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
FlyingAce

Post by FlyingAce »

Here in Eastern Washington, we have not had snow since the middle of January! Totally I think we have only had about 3 ft. worth which is very much below average. Hopefully, spring will bring a lot of rain. Later this week they are calling for 60 degree temperatures.
Jim Mace

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." Gen. George S. Patton

Flying Ace Enterprises Inc.
[url]http://www.flyingaceinc.com[/url]
speedball

Post by speedball »

had five inches yesterday and five inches last nite, used the snowblower not the shovel this time i'm getting to where i dont even like the shovel!!!!!!, hey the snow is part of the reason i live here the other reason is the huge bucks!!! speedball.......... :)
gone huntin never to return................
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

speedball we have about 6" here. Still coming down but really fine stuff, should not last long.. :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

I guess we have about 10 inches total. Some bare spots and some 4 foot drifts with the high winds. Was thinking about going to the mountains this weekend but they got pounded and my camp is on a non maintained road so I think Ill wait. :(