WHAT TO DO

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Travis_81_81

WHAT TO DO

Post by Travis_81_81 »

My uncle just called me and told me that the bush we hunt has a deer hanging in his tree stand.We have 2 stands out there and have not been there since last day of hunting 2.5 months ago. My uncle has not yet seen the deer.It just got told by one of his friends that own the bush.The guy that owns the bush said his kids went out to play in the bush and found the dead gutted deer hanging in the stand? And we are the only ones that are allowed to hun the bush. It makes me sick to think some one would just go in the bush and hunt deer . and hang it in our stand and it is not even the time of year.GOD DAM IT..

I was thinking of going there and taking the deer but if i get caught I would get in crap I would think..What would u guys do?

PLEASE HELP
Armadias

Post by Armadias »

Get a hold the MNR and let them deal with it.
First let them be aware that there are poachers in the neigborhood and try and assist them.
Secondly you do not know how long that deer has been there. So do not keep it if your not sure.
Quickshot

Post by Quickshot »

Travis, the right thing to do is contact your local fish and game authority and explain the situation. Also contact the owner to let him know what you want to do. This is what I would do.

Hope this helps
enjoy the woods
Doug
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Contacting the game wardens is a good start. Just be aware that it may be a neighbor poaching himself a deer. Who else would know about your stand?
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Woodsman wrote:Contacting the game wardens is a good start. Just be aware that it may be a neighbor poaching himself a deer. Who else would know about your stand?
What I would do for sure :!:
Last edited by GaryL on Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!