she got MAD, can you believe it!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

speedball

she got MAD, can you believe it!!

Post by speedball »

:roll: I finally got rid of the horton to make room for the exocet, and my wife got pissed off that i sold it :x !!, she says that was for our daughter to hunt with next year and i said not anymore it is'nt, she's gonna hunt with something REAL!!!!, i dont care if its the only form of hunting equipment i have i'm getting only the best!!, WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF ANYWAY!!!!!!, my youngest says yea dad your the boss anyway!!(no extra's for me for a while!!),speedball............ :P :P
gone huntin never to return................
Northerner

Post by Northerner »

And afterall, we like sleeping on the couch. It's like camping... :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

...and not feeling the warmth and affection of a spouse for the next 6 months isn't a jail sentance! (it just feels that way) :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Woodsman on Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Don't feel bad Speedball!! I'm with ya.

My wife gave me an ultimatum the other day, she said "Honey its either me or your Exomag".

GOD I'M GOING TO MISS THAT WOMEN !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grey Owl
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Image Image
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

You know now you got me started here-> my My wife has a horton yukon sl..its light small and she is familiar with it..BUT we all know what she is really holding..a less than xbow to start with..I told her I would like to get her into a vixen and she complained about this and that and this and that..Man you would think after sitting out in the woods for hours and then finally getting a shot that was a good shot but just something happened (2 days in a row) that she would be ready to upgrade..man I want every possible advantage i get when i hunt these ole willey deer...She doesnt get to go with me much so when i do take her..I set her in the most bestest place so my baby can drop her a deer.she loves it..she saw some whoppers last year and had a nice buck( for Oklahoma anyway) stop right in front of her and she shot, to high, hit the buck just miss judged distance and yes she has a range finder just happened to quick..Hit him high in that pass thru place above the vitals..DANG IT..I wanted to retrieve that buck most badly..so anyway why are women like that I dont know. I will never know..we will never know ..I dont think they even know..oh it makes me mad enough to dip snuff. sorry to get a rollin there but damn I wish she would let me put her into a vixen...I would be a little more confident in her ability to harvest if she had a Excalibur in her hands instead of a lesscaliber... :lol: :shock: ....I feel better now..who knows mabey I could sell one of my dear rifles to buy her a vixen for her birthday I will surprize her. besides she cant be to mad at me on her birthday can she?
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Armadias

Post by Armadias »

Hoss
Are you kidding me
I get crap from my wife if she dreams of stuff that I might do.
I will get crap on her birthday if her present is to expensive.
Beaver

Post by Beaver »

I must be the most fortunate man in captivity. I have some physical problems. My wife helps m get dressed at 5:30 AM after having fixed breakfast. She goes through a checklist to see that I have everything I am supposed to have. She fixes my lunch for me and packs it carefully. She has, on ocasion, come to the woods and help me get deer into the back of the truck. She always helps me skin and will only let me watch, sharpen knives, and gopher when she butchers and cuts. I thank God that I will be able to hunt as long as my wife overcomes my physical and most mental deficiencies.
speedball

Post by speedball »

:evil: oh ya i forgot to mention she said "i wrote the check out for that", and i said"ya but who makes more here", anyway she's got the flu today and yes she has helped me drag deer- oh well grass isnt allways greener, but man they are real nice to look at....speedball.......... hey anyone interested in my Bowtech Patriot, thats gotta go too, nothing will do except an exocet!!!!!!! :) :) :) :!:
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Geez speedball!!!!!! how much ya think you can get for your wife. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grey Owl
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Armadias wrote:Hoss
Are you kidding me
I get crap from my wife if she dreams of stuff that I might do.
I will get crap on her birthday if her present is to expensive.

:lol: :lol:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
huntman

Post by huntman »

I guess i'm a little lucky, my wife dosen't care what the heck i use! She actually bought me the exomag for christmas a few years back. She dosen't even understand the difference between a bow or a shot gun. :shock: In her eyes they both kill deer so what difference dose it make. LOL 8) DAMN city girls :!: :!: :!:
A.W

Post by A.W »

bstout wrote: You gotta understand women Hoss. Bob
Only in your dreams. :lol: :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
speedball

Post by speedball »

hey grey owl, i could get about 9.99 if she was on sale but this week she's FREE, oh and dont forget your stun gun, and mace she's a bit on the nasty side this week!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I could, well maybe should say, well sorta say that maybe it's ...shucks forgot what I was gonna write :!: :shock: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!