Sad news

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

curmudgeon

Post by curmudgeon »

I never knew Red Label being a newbie here, but condolences to his family and friends on here from me as well. I had read just a few of his post's and can see your guys loss of a good friend.
Perhaps there are Golden Excaliburs in the Happy Hunting Grounds.
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Oh my god!..I can't beleive what i'm reading here :cry: ..Mike was a good friend, and he was at my home just a few weeks ago.Mike may god bless you and your family....you well surely be missed.

Lou DiGirolamo and Family :cry:
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
kendo kid

Post by kendo kid »

My deepest heart felt sympathy goes out to his family. Certainly, as a brother of the arrow, he brought some good convesation and ideas to the forum. I was just reviewing some of the archives and his posting.
Red Label, may the bucks have huge racks and the wind always be in your favor.

Kendo Kid
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
Sam In Northern ont

Post by Sam In Northern ont »

I am so sorry. He died on my sisters tenth anniversary she left us with no notice 3 children 1 year old 3 year old & 12 year old & a husband. She was 30 years young. May strength be with the family. So Sorry, Sam
Moreland

Post by Moreland »

It is very sad to hear of this, I just read one of his posts, naw this couldn't be true I thought to myself, things can happen in the blink of an eye.
It's not a Passion. It's and Obsession.
Richard

Post by Richard »

I'm sad to hear about what happened. I always enjoyed reading his posts.
My deepest condolences to his family.
I'm sure that he has returned to the better place where we all came from. Life is just a moment and one day you will see him again!
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

God speed to Mike and God Bless his family. This is very sad indeed.
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

What a shocker. My sincere condolences go out to the family. Even though I have not met Red Label, I know from what I have seen and read here that he will be missed greatly.
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
nerosrevenge

Post by nerosrevenge »

Sad news indeed, condolences to his family and friends.
DJH

Post by DJH »

We will all miss Brother Mike, but heaven has another crossbow hunter.
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!

Daniel James Hendricks
POB 251
Glenwood, MN 56334
320-634-3660
Email: [email protected]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Sorry guys ... I have got behind on the PM's , e-mails and calls ... I've been out most of the day getting some things ready for Monday , Tuesday .

I am still blown away by the out pour of support for Mike and his family at this time of loss from guys that never even met him ! This shows you how much Mike touched people !!

I will be printing all the well wishes and prayer messages from all the forum members and will try to read them all Tuesday a.m. when I speak at Mikes funeral .

I guess the easiest way to get the info out is to post it ....

Visitation is 2-4 pm , 7-9 pm Monday , and the funeral is 11:00 am Tuesday .

If you would like the funeral home info and Mikes home mailing address .

Mccleister Funeral Home . 495 Park Rd. North . Brantford , Ontario , Canada . N3R-7K8 ( 519 ) 758-1553 .

An account for a trust fund for Mike's children is being set up . You can send any donations to the trust fund or letters of sympathy to .

Sharron Van Bommel . 10 Brook St. P.O. Box 18 , Glen Morris Ontario . Canada . N0B-1W0

Thank-you again for your prayers , kind words , and thoughts .

Many of you have phoned from out of town and left messages of support .... I don't believe I will have time to reply to everyone right now and I'm sure you will all understand ... Thanks Again !

Some people have called and mentioned they are having trouble getting flowers sent from out of town , out of country .... don't worry about it ... I will pick up a flower arrangement tomorrow on behalf of all the forum members . .... you can still send individual flowers and donations , but if it is not possible for whatever reason , no problem you will be represented by the local forum guys on Monday and Tuesday .

Most important is that your thoughts and prayers are with Mike and his family .... that is what really matters !!!

I know Mikey V. was real proud of his ties to this forum group !! and these reply's from all of you prove why !!

Got to go ..... R.J.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

If I may, and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes. In my opinion, as much as flowers are nice, I feel that a contribution to the Trust Fund will get better mileage in the long run.

Just my personal opinion.
Lou
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

You will be missed my friend are prayers are with you and your family.
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Thanks for the input Lou .... It was just a blanket reply to some members that PM'd me or called and left messages ...

I think it is a good idea as well ! .... I will have a flower arrangement there for the forum group , so if anyone is able , send donations to Mike's wife for the childrens trust fund ....
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
huntman

Post by huntman »

I was away this weekend and just read this for the first time. Like all other forum members i am completly shocked and sad by this news. Mike was a great man and always there for us forum members. He will be missed my thoughts are with him and his family. :cry: