Heater Body Suit

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

XBHUNTR

Heater Body Suit

Post by XBHUNTR »

While reading some deer magazines, I came upon a item to keep warm in the tree stand. Has anyone used a Heater Body Suit. I'd appreciate a reply on the item and performance. To check out the article www.heaterbodysuit.com Thanks Ray. XBHUNTR #298.
JUSTANUFF

HEATER BODY SUIT

Post by JUSTANUFF »

I HAVE ONE AND THINK IT'S GREAT FOR WHEN THE TEMPS GO BELOW 20 DEGREES.IT TAKES A LITTLE GETTING USED TO AS FAR AS GETTING IN AND OUT OF IT BUT I HAVE SAT IN SUB ZERO WEATHER FOR HOURS AND WAS WARM.THE NEW STYLE SUITS HAVE A LONGER ZIPPER INCORPORATED AND ELASTIC SUSPENDERS.BOTH REFINEMENTS MAKE THE SUIT MORE USER FRIENDLY AND COMFORTABLE.LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.
speedball

Post by speedball »

hey justanuff, do ya have room for the x-bow to go inside too?? i think thats a great idea since i do alot of late season hunting, love to use a little food when snow is deep enough..speedball........ :D :D
gone huntin never to return................
JUSTANUFF

HEATER BODY SUIT

Post by JUSTANUFF »

NOT REALLY.THE SUIT HAS NO SLEEVES.IT'S LIKE A BIG SLEEPING BAG WITH LEGS.BUT ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT ,AND HOW TO GET READY FOR A SHOT IT'S NOT A PROBLEM.IT HAS A VERY QUIET ZIPPER THAT YOU PULL DOWN FROM THE INSIDE AND SLIP OUT OF IT .GO TO WWW.HEATERBODYSUIT.COM FOR MORE INFO.I LOVE HUNTING IN THE SNOW LIKE YOU.I CAN GO TILL JAN. 31ST HERE IN WISCONSIN METRO ZONE.THIS SUIT IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ME.
Brampton Mike

Re: HEATER BODY SUIT

Post by Brampton Mike »

[quote="JUSTANUFF"]I HAVE ONE AND THINK IT'S GREAT FOR WHEN THE TEMPS GO BELOW 20 DEGREES.

:shock: Are you serious...below 20 degrees...heck that is still short sleeve shirt weather here in Canada!!!!!! :D :D Now if it were below -20 C degress then I might consider something like that but quite frankly, it would just be one more piece of equipment i'd have to carry into my stand...soon i'll need a tractor trailer to carry all my stuff in!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Hunting in 20 degrees Farenheight temps, you guys have it made in the shade !... I would love to hunt the late season in that kind of temperatures... I love hunting the late season, that's when the big boys come out of their holes.. Try hunting in - 28, - 30 C temps like some of us do here in Ontario, I guess that's where we separate the men from the boys... :wink: :)

LW
JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF »

BELOW 20 DEGREES INCLUDES SUB ZERO TEMPS,THATS WHEN I START TO USE IT.I WILL AGREE YOU GUYS UP IN THAT NECK OF THE WOODS DO EXPERIENCE COLDER TEMPS FOR LONGER STRETCHES,BUT AS FOR ME THE COLDER THE BETTER.THE SUIT INSURES MY WARMTH AND COMFORT WHEN IT GETS BELOW ZERO.YOU GUYS SHOULD CONSIDER A HEATER BODY SUIT.DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU'VE TRIED IT.BUT THEN,EVERYBODY MAY NOT BE AS "MACHO" AS YOU GUYS!! :D :D :D :D
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

JUSTANUFF wrote:YOU GUYS SHOULD CONSIDER A HEATER BODY SUIT.DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU'VE TRIED IT.BUT THEN,EVERYBODY MAY NOT BE AS "MACHO" AS YOU GUYS!! :D :D :D :D
Macho, nope... Crazy, yep!...:lol:

Seriously though, the cold does bother some people more so than it does others. And if a hunter needs one, by all means, I agree that such a suit would be most appreciated on the freezing bone chilling mornings.

Beleive me, there have been many early mornings when I've found myself wondering what the heck I was doing out in them temperatures, when I could have stayed in a warm bed, or wishing I had one of them suits while on stand sitting 25 - 30 ft up in a tree during the late season. Although I do have a snow camo Polar Fleece coverall which seems to do the job for morning and afternoon sittings during the late season. Not saying it's not a good idea, I agree that such a suit would be great for all late season hunters.
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

This is my body suit, washing it up after a successful morning hunt. We are climatized to the colder weather for if it is only 10 to 20 degrees it's just great for washing up. Anything colder then that we have to break the ice.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

:shock:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
A.W

Post by A.W »

Another 6 inches deeper and :shock: .
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Boltejector

Post by Boltejector »

Ok you are borderline short of a fulldeck for being in water and having snow mere feet away!
:shock: I am not gonna look! 8)
Git er done, and make sure it is done right!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

A.W. I would be in trouble where he is standing now, what'ca mean another 6" deeper :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Boltejector

Post by Boltejector »

He means the privates would be submerged!
Git er done, and make sure it is done right!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Boltejector wrote:He means the privates would be submerged!
I know... :roll: I would be good only too angle deepth :!: :twisted: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!