Exomag F/S *SOLD*

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Kdog

Exomag F/S *SOLD*

Post by Kdog »

As much as I hate to do it, I am selling my Emag. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am trying to fund a boat purchase, and know that I will be loosing my archery season for the next 2 years, so I am letting it go. The price is firm, wheather you take all of it, or skip he targets. I do not have the ability to post picks here, so I am giving a link.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=16409

Kdog
Last edited by Kdog on Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhunter312

Post by canadianhunter312 »

whats that work out to in canadian $$$?

scott
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/investo ... r/main.asp

About $610 Canadian. Great price for all that stuff. "The Block" might be a little pricey to ship but the rest will ship at a good price.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Man that's a buy..... :D a super duper deal.... :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
canadianhunter312

Post by canadianhunter312 »

if that were a max id buy it for sure....

ill think aboutt his one though.

scott
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

That is a good price. My local dealer wants 689 for the package with no target.
Buck Fever

Post by Buck Fever »

Any clue how much it would be to ship to Ottawa, Ontario. my postal code is K1G 0H5.

Thanks
Buck Fever

Post by Buck Fever »

Any clue how much it would be to ship to Ottawa, Ontario. my postal code is K1G 0H5.

Thanks
Kdog

Post by Kdog »

I will check on shipping to the Ottawa area. I will even give the buyer my discounted UPS shipping rate that I get through my company.

Kevin
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

That is one heck of a deal for all that is being offered here. I really like that black on black combination...

You should have no problem getting rid of it at that price!...

Guys, I wouldn't think about this one for too long!.... :wink:

LW
Ontario Trophy Bucks
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Yep should sell fast, one heck of a deal....I would like ta have it.....But I was told Image or else Image and I would end up in the Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

GaryL wrote:Yep should sell fast, one heck of a deal....I would like ta have it.....But I was told Image or else Image and I would end up in the Image :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear ya Gary!... My wife told me the same thing and I no longer have a dog house to stay in as my Rottie had to be put down in Oct, so it would be kinda uncomfortable. Hey wait a minute here, I can always go to the Lodge!.. I have a room there!... :wink: :twisted:

BTW, Good Luck on your sale, Kdog..
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Kdog

Post by Kdog »

Thanks for the kind word guys. Here are the prices I got.

USPS would be the cheapest to Ottawa. Not sure that this includes insurance as I had my mailroom guy get me the prices and he said the postage machine did not give that option. I could go to the post office to do this.

Package 1 includes everything except the targets was $27 US. Estimated at 13#'s.
Package 2 just the block target is $35 US. I did not price the deer target.

Option 2 is with UPS Worldwide Express and includes insurance of $600. I really would not consider this as an option due to the price. :roll: :roll:

Package 1 same as above is $80 US
Package 2 same as above is $106 US

Kdog
bigdaddy

Exomag

Post by bigdaddy »

What part of Georga are you in. How far is it from southcentral Kentucky. Would you be willing to meet half way. What would the price of shipping be to Liberty Kentucky? I am very interested in it. What is the difference between a varizone and maxzone scopes?
Kdog

Post by Kdog »

bigdaddy, I live near Atlanta. Just east of the big rock they call Stone Mtn.

As far as meeting you, it would cost me more in gas than it would to ship it to you, so I can't do that. If I had a zip code, I could get shipping rates for you. Or, you can check to see what it would cost to ship 2 packages from 30071. Package 1 will be around 13#'s, Package 2 for the block will be around 21#'s, and if you want the deer target, I would guess it to weigh around 15#'s +/-.

As for the scope difference, with the vari-zone, you have a speed dial that you can adjust if you change your total bolt weight etc... to compensate for speed chages. There are other people here that could explaine it better than I. :lol: :lol:

Kdog