??RENDEZVOUS??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GREYWOLF

??RENDEZVOUS??

Post by GREYWOLF »

:shock: Any thing new with a place or date yet??
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
bj

Post by bj »

Hey, Gary, take the bull by the horns here...sure there's votes for having this get-together in Ontario, but i don't see anyone here taking the jump...i don't have the time to dedicate to such an event - sorry...my vote is still for Ohio, where it looks like Gary L. has much of this figured out...just my opinion, here, but if you don't nail this down soon, most folks will be making other plans, vacations, whatever....grab it and run Gary !!!!!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

bj wrote:Hey, Gary, take the bull by the horns here...sure there's votes for having this get-together in Ontario, but i don't see anyone here taking the jump...i don't have the time to dedicate to such an event - sorry...my vote is still for Ohio, where it looks like Gary L. has much of this figured out...just my opinion, here, but if you don't nail this down soon, most folks will be making other plans, vacations, whatever....grab it and run Gary !!!!!
I second the nomination.

All in favor say aye..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Beaver

Post by Beaver »

Aye

I am working to try and get a week in late August or early September to try and cover all bases.
wildwindom

Post by wildwindom »

Come on dad what are you waiting for man get-r-done!! :lol:
[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq352/1garywindom/bones.jpg[/img]
08 VORTEX
FFF STRING
LUMI-ZONE
GT LAZER II
100 GRAIN SLICK TRICKS
Digger

Post by Digger »

I haven't been thru Ohio for years now, sounds like a good spot. Like your son says "git-er -done". ImageImage

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D :D :D and a big I 3RD. it!
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Herbinator

Post by Herbinator »

I know most of you are FAR away from Southern Alberta. But if you guys can't get a venue and don't mind traveling, we could use my brother in law's land anytime. Maybe not this year, but in the future, it's always an option.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

OK will do, I will post a date and time fer this thing to happen by the end of the week. Anyone on the Canada side can get one going also for the folks that can't make the Ohio side of the border..may not turn out to be a super large one but it will get things going.. :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Armadias

Post by Armadias »

Gary

Don't think I can get to Ohio :( but Yeah someone has to get the show on the road. :D :D

Bob
darkhollowarcher

re

Post by darkhollowarcher »

Go for it GARY L ,IT really didnt matter to me where it is held,but as has been said in other posts,times a wasten,GIT ER DONE
Bob
GaryL

Re: re

Post by GaryL »

darkhollowarcher wrote:Go for it GARY L ,IT really didnt matter to me where it is held,but as has been said in other posts,times a wasten,GIT ER DONE
Bob
Don't we know :!: I is studying the many ways it may be done and we will keep it KISS :!:

As I get the details I will post'em, some by the end of the week and iron out the rest by next week-end. I is getting in touch with some other members and will GIT - R - DONE :!: :twisted:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
dw

Post by dw »

if you guys go to the meet will you stay at a campground? i don't have a camper anymore so i would have to stay in a cabin or camp trailer. i would like to be near everyone else. gary if you have a campground in mind can you post a name address and phone #. also when are we going to do it and for how long? i could come for a long weekend like thurs. fri, sat. and head for home sunday. kind of a mini vacation for me, my wife, and my 3 boys. need to know the dates so i can make reservations. i would like to participate in the 3d shoot as i have never done one before. thanks, dave wasserman aka, "dw"
"you gotta love it"
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

The ONLY times I cant make it is the last week in August and the first week in Sept.

I will be "out west".

Other than that I'm in.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Beaver

Post by Beaver »

dw

Try this: www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/findley.htm

This campground is very near GaryL, near the club where we may get to do the shooting, and appears to be very nice. It is where my wife and I plan to stay. We will likely stay in one of our big tents, queen size air beds, propane stoves, ground grills, and such. We both love to camp, cook, and when you see us you will also note that we love to eat camp cooking :D

If it turns out that the shoot may be somewhere else, I suspect that there will also be a KOA or such available.