My compliments to this forum

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ninepointer

My compliments to this forum

Post by ninepointer »

Hi guys,

I have been a member of this forum for just over a month and prior to that that I visited this forum as a guest from time to time. I am also a member of two other hunting forums, under different handles. I just wanted to say that I find this forum to be the best, in terms of the quality of the advice and information that can be found here, as well as the politeness of its members.

Keep on shooting straight,

-Ninepointer-
Big John

my compliments

Post by Big John »

Ninepointer:

I too am a member on three other forums using different handles, and for different hunting arms. I also find this one quite good. There is never to much talk on information (hunting) as new things keep coming out to be tried and tested.

2 Thumbs up for this Forum! :) :)
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

Thanks Ninepointer for the compliment. This is the best forum i have found. We know we're the best. (and modest too).
Get out & Enjoy.
terry-1

forum

Post by terry-1 »

I found this forum about 4 years ago and it is the best forum I vist. Lots of help and good info and nice people. People here don't seem to be stuck-up know it all's like some other forums have alot of. Even if are not a excalibur crossbow user people will still help you and not trash the crossbow you are using. I Use a excalibur myself but know other companys do make some nice stuff to.
DJ test

Post by DJ test »

I use an excaliber Paradox. I have not shot an animal with it yet but the accuracy is second to none. My lifestyle does not warrant me to time in the field when things can happen but I would not change my life for all the others in the world. My time in the woods is so important as my wife and son go with me and as sometimes it is a hinderance it matters none as we are together.
She is the greatest Turkey caller I know ,and my son is the the most quietest kid I know when a turkey is coming in.
We both scored on turkey this year and the birds were not calling as usual. I do not know why but it just seemed to be that way.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Don Johnson reads as you got the perfect life going fer ya....don't change nothing, my hat off to ya :!: :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!