TO HOT

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chessy

TO HOT

Post by chessy »

just came in from bbq in the shade the sweat is pouring off me, my kids only go out side for a few min (they would rather be out side than in ). Hope all you guys are doing ok in all this heat ....
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Yep, she sure is a hot one... and you're BBQ'ing!...

I'm beating the heat by staying in the A/C today, just like yesterday!...
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

LoneWolf wrote:Yep, she sure is a hot one... and you're BBQ'ing!...

I'm beating the heat by staying in the A/C today, just like yesterday!...
It is 69 degrees here in Southern Indiana with drizzling rain from Dennis... :)

We needed the rain BAD..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
hawg hunter

To hot

Post by hawg hunter »

gentilemen :Have to coment on what you people call to hot? down here in good ole south texas at the time of this writing on my deck the temperature is 100+ theheat index for the last week has been around 105 i`am a sheetmetal worker and have been working outside most of the week .believe me this is really hot!
ComfyBear

Re: To hot

Post by ComfyBear »

hawg hunter wrote:gentilemen :Have to coment on what you people call to hot? down here in good ole south texas at the time of this writing on my deck the temperature is 100+ theheat index for the last week has been around 105 i`am a sheetmetal worker and have been working outside most of the week .believe me this is really hot!
Well Ontario normally isn't this hot, but this week we must be getting your Texas heat. Our air temp today was 36C, that's 96.8F, and with the heat index. 40C or 104F. I'm sure if I tried, I could of fried an egg on my deck

We're due for the same temp for the next 3 days. So we know what you're talking about.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

You got that right Comfy .... I think we have set some records this week ! My grass cant get any browner !

We need some rain ! But not as much as Dennis gave them folks in the USA !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

well Im not glad you have the heat up there guys but I am glad you can sympathise with us down south...I envy your cold weather ..Im a cold weather guy and we get it down here some but not like youuns up there..the worst is on opening day of bow when you wish it was chilly enough not to sweat you arse off heading to your tree..I love it when I gotta dress for the chill..

hang in there it wont last long up there...98 today down here 104 heat index and I was cuttin a willow down that fell across the road last year to my huntin spot..damn I was soaked to the bone with sweat and I bet I drank a gallon of water in a hour...got the job done though now the grader will take care of the rest..I set up a camera on a trail and dropped of some lick blocks....hopin to see ole mossy around....caint wait till openin day..see ya........................ :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

let us know what your seein down there HOSS when you get them trailcam pics back :wink: --------STEEL
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: :lol: It was 101*F on the way home from work last nightat 6:15pm, but who cares..................I''ll take this over snow any day of the week...I just crank up the AC in the house & spend lots of time in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooowhoooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Hey Steel you know it bud :wink: ..I got 5 on the camera from the last few weeks but being 35m film I will wait till its full before I get it developed...stay in touch drop me a pm anytime and I will do the same..I like converson with you buddy...

Brampton Mike your crazy :lol: but thats what im doin most these hot days.. I like the heat sometimes usally when Im freezin and settin in my tree :lol: but 3 months of heat gets old...I do have to admit I love the 4 seasons we get here in Okieville. Its beautiful in the fall with oaks turnin and leves changin..I just get sick of sweatin standin still...In oklahoma the humidity is so bad that you sweat standin still..and the cold is wet too..Ive been up to the rockie mountains many times and the cold is much different dry tolerable to some degree. anytime humidity is attached to temps it makes it worse..anyways you guys be COOL :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

R.J. wrote:You got that right Comfy .... I think we have set some records this week ! My grass cant get any browner !

We need some rain ! But not as much as Dennis gave them folks in the USA !
Dennis stalled out over us (Southern Indiana) and gave us two days of a good hard SOAKING drizzle. Just what we needed to halfway catch up with the rainfall total this year.

Dennis was very welcome here..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
A.W

Post by A.W »

I was at Markham Road and the 401 at 8.45 AM this morning and it was 30 celcius. A lot hotter now.

There seems to be a lot less people moving around and a lot less cars. I went home about 10.30 this morning and got into my shorts and sandals then went back to the office.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

Brampton Mike your crazy :lol: but thats what im doin most these hot days.. I like the heat sometimes usally when Im freezin and settin in my tree :lol: but 3 months of heat gets old...I do have to admit I love the 4 seasons we get here in Okieville. Its beautiful in the fall with oaks turnin and leves changin..I just get sick of sweatin standin still...In oklahoma the humidity is so bad that you sweat standin still..and the cold is wet too..Ive been up to the rockie mountains many times and the cold is much different dry tolerable to some degree. anytime humidity is attached to temps it makes it worse..anyways you guys be COOL :wink:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh I love the spring & the fall too it's just all that goodarn snow I hate!!!!!!! Oh well back to the pool!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Well you heat lovers can have it... I'll take the winter anyday over this stuff we are getting right now.. I guess it's not bad if you sit in aircon all day,, but for us that are out in it,, well, I'm over it already :wink:

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow :lol: :lol: :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

I'm a cool season, 4 season, guy also. Good time to stalk up your salt supplies for your deer. I believe they need it for the hot weather also.

Grey Owl