Fired up to hunt at new home

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jay73

Fired up to hunt at new home

Post by jay73 »

Hey again all.

Haven't been on in a few months. I sold my place in Brampton and now I have my little 3.5 acre piece of heaven in the country in eastern Ontario. I figure I've got room for a couple of stands. I can't wait for October as I have been seeing more deer in the last couple of months than I've seen the last 10 years around T.O. I've even had the little buggers in my front lawn - which gets me going even more!!

I missed turkey this year due to my house search and moving, but it was a small price to pay for many exciting years of hunting to come.

I also picked up a wolverine at a garage sale a month or so ago. I've only shot it twice so far, but its dead on. I paid 350 for the bow, scope, quiver, 1/2 dozen bolts, broadheads, field points and case. It's in real good shape and apparently it hasn't seen much action.

I have to get or make myself a target so I can get shootin. It hurts to see both bows hanging in the garage seeing no use.

Its nice to get back on here to see what everyone has been up to.

Take it easy,
150 lb Wolverine
165 lb Exocet
175 lb Phoenix
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Welcome back Jay...

And Good luck with your hunting this fall,, sounds like you have a little piece of heaven there,, :wink:

Harry
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

Nice score on the bow :!:
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Welcome back j. That must be hunky dory, only having to walk a couple hundred yards and be in your treestand. Not far to go for lunch eh!! Good luck, send pictures of your little paradise.

Grey Owl
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

8)
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

8)
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!