Totally Official

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

johnrios

Totally Official

Post by johnrios »

As of yesterday, the official admendments to Tennessee's hunting regulations were posted under the State's website for the TWRA. It is LEGAL to use a crossbow in any season for ANYONE! Way to go TN!!! :D

Yesterday was also the day I assembled everything on my new Exomax along with my Vari-Zone scope! Can't wait to sight it in today!

I originally ordered an Exomag from Eders, but they were out. Then I read a post about Exomax priced cheap at www.shooterscatalog.com . The best price I have found. Ordered it there. Beautiful machine I must say!
Last edited by johnrios on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Rios
Nashville, TN
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

You don't know how happy we are for you guys down in Tennessee.

Now you have another choice in hunting tools.

ENJOY your season!
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Awsome I hope that makes its way over here in Oklahoma..I have a few friends that would love to have a xbow to hunt with..congrats to you guys..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

bstout wrote:
I know an archery hunter who has two bows in the back of his truck. A short big cam compound and an old Bear longbow. He uses the short deadly accurate compound for killing the deer. He uses the old Fred Bear longbow for having his picture taken with the deer for magazine purposes. He doesn't even care that I know he does it. He's not proud and since I shoot a crossbow my opinion doesn't count.

And the beat goes on!

Bob
That is to funny Bob------I think I will put a sling shot in my truck for future BS photos......some people.. :roll:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Yahoo for Tennessee!!!!!!!!!! And the wave continues. It'll sweep across North America, be patient.

Grey Owl