EXCALIBUR IN ATLANTA

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Leo in Ga

EXCALIBUR IN ATLANTA

Post by Leo in Ga »

well the excal crew is again at the redneck bash, sometimes called the Buckarama..... :D

Really didn't get much of a chance to visit with them, just a quick hello, as interest was brisk on our favorite crossbows :D

Here are a couple of pics the crew, 1'st pic is of our newest moderator, sometimes known as Bill T ...

Second pic, on the left is our long time moderator Peter, didn't get the fellas in the middles name, maybe Peter can add it when he gets back, and the pretty lady on the right is, of course, our own Kath T :D

Bill I stopped by on my way out but y'all were very busy, it was great seeing y'all again :D

Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi Leo,

It was great to see you again. I was hiding behind the Exocet 200 so as not scare everybody :shock: ! The newest member of our team (guy in the middle) is Rob Dykeman. Rob is our Sales & Marketing Manager and is a very active hunter himself. Although Rob is from the firearm industry we have converted him to a crossbow hunter!

We hope to see you again next year!

Peter
Leo in Ga

Post by Leo in Ga »

Good to see y'all are back at home :D

It looks like y'all have been on a busy schedule since mid July, bet you are glad to be home :)

BTW, welcome Rob

leo