Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:10 pm
- Location: whitby, ontario
I hope some one is is going to take a camera and take some pics. I want go but I have a wedding to attend on this day so I can't make it. I hope that everyone has a good time.
shoot straight stay late.
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:42 pm
- Location: westminster, md. usa
i wish i could go
but i live just a tad bit far away. hope you all will take some pics and post them.
"you gotta love it"
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:05 am
- Location: Brampton Ontario Canada
Well I would have loved to attend as i'm only about 45 minutes away but low & behold, my wife & I are hosting a surprise 50th birthday BBQ & pool party for my brother that day..with approximately 30 people attending, I won't be able to get away....have fun everyone & I sure hope pics of this historic event will be posted!!!!!! Brampton Mike