NEW to Crossbows and Looking to Buy

Trading Post

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JeepStar

NEW to Crossbows and Looking to Buy

Post by JeepStar » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:19 pm

Hi Guys, I am a experienced rifle and shotgun hunter, but lost all my guns and ammo in a fire. I have decided to return to hunting, but with crossbow. I live and work in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area and have decided to purchase a Excalibur Take Down (TD) model crossbow and accessories. I am looking to save some money, so I wanted to reach out to this forum and ask for suggestions as to where I can best find deals on Excalibur products, both new and used. Any help would be appreciated!

xcaliber

Re: NEW to Crossbows and Looking to Buy

Post by xcaliber » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 pm

Go to the Trading Post here, and talk to someone selling something, the group will let you know if you can trust the seller, and I say get a Matrix 355, or 380, and don't look at anything online for a while, you'll already have one of the best made!
Stick around too, you'll meet some great folks! :eusa-popcorn:
Dan
Matrix 330 - Doing Good in the Neighborhood!
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage Trigger
Matrix 380 (Max) Redfield Revenge / TT Single Stage Trigger
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3 Will be completed 8-31-19

janesy

Post by janesy » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:57 am

JeepStar wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:19 pm
Hi Guys, I am a experienced rifle and shotgun hunter, but lost all my guns and ammo in a fire. I have decided to return to hunting, but with crossbow. I live and work in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area and have decided to purchase a Excalibur Take Down (TD) model crossbow and accessories. I am looking to save some money, so I wanted to reach out to this forum and ask for suggestions as to where I can best find deals on Excalibur products, both new and used. Any help would be appreciated!
Welcome, I'd be watching the EastHill Outdoors flyer right now if I wanted a NEW bow. They are offering weekly flash sales and almost always it includes an Excalibur.

Post up in the general section and introduce yourself, you'll get far more responses.
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

rmb721

Post by rmb721 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:44 pm

Matrix 355 for sale on CrossbowTalk.