Class Tells

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
dick195252

Re: Class Tells

Post by dick195252 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am

Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]

dick195252

Post by dick195252 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 am

This is CLASS!!!! Away from Home Freezing Cold and Getting SHOT At!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ImageImage

dick195252

Post by dick195252 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 am

ImageImageImage

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks for your reminder Dick... Only harm Bush ever faced was when he choked on a pretzel...
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:25 pm

DrDan wrote:Thanks for your reminder Dick... Only harm Bush ever faced was when he choked on a pretzel...
The only reason Obama would have visited that man is for a photo opt. What a JERK. Typical Liberal prick. :roll: :roll:

The only different between Obama and his dog is, the dog has papers. :lol:

Remember the good old days when Bush had to beg the Democraticl Congress for money for the troops. About 70Billion or so and Reid said the war is lost and all the disgusting things they said about General Petraus.
Now the Dems want another 1.1 trillion to keep us running. Hey I know, lets put more people on Medicare which is already bankrupt. Now that makes all the sense in the world. Pretzel my A-------.

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Bush just there for photo's - don't kid yourself.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Only thing "PURE" about you 45 is the "pure' bullchit that runs out of your mislead mouth on a day to day basis. :!: :!: :!:
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 pm

DrDan wrote:Bush just there for photo's - don't kid yourself.
For what reason? He is not in or running for office. Guilt you might say. He does have a conscience. I have seen him well up with tears at many military events. Now if our presence commander in chief could stop flying air force one around the statue of liberty for a photo opt. ( you know in these CO-2 threatening times). If he would slow down on party night all the time in a time of war. And if he would turn the friggin thremostat down from 80 to 68 or so. And if he would stop expanding goverment and nationalizing our industries with our money. Then and only then would I take this man seriously. Watch what he does, not what he SAYS. Thats needs to be repeated. Watch what he DOES, not what he SAYS. Sorry for the ramble, I'm Done.

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes you are done... Until the Republicans come into the 21st Century they will continue to lose elections. They are done!

You and 45 continue to spew your diatribe, yet you can't even influence your neighbors. Wisconsin is the most liberal state in the union and as I recall, your votes put Obama in office. Shame on you guys. Better start working on your neighbors....
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm

DrDan wrote:Yes you are done... Until the Republicans come into the 21st Century they will continue to lose elections. They are done!

You and 45 continue to spew your diatribe, yet you can't even influence your neighbors. Wisconsin is the most liberal state in the union and as I recall, your votes put Obama in office. Shame on you guys. Better start working on your neighbors....
Just explain him. Why send silly gifts like DVDs to our ally England. I can not speak for anyone else. He just does not make any common sense. The earth is drowning in to much CO2 and he sends air force One on a photo opt. He sets his themostat on 80 and tell a to sacrifice. What gives. Elitisium or what. Just explain the reasoning behind him. At least Jimmy Carter undrstood enough to turn down the temperature in the room.

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes i know - he is a frigging hypocrit, but what the heck are yah gonna do? Conservative Republicans, of which I am a member, keep plastering religion and morality down peoples throats and the young voters don't believe in it. Until the Republican Party gets on the board with a modern agenda they will never get in office. I could get behind Sara Palin but her religion crap turns me away. I just don't know what is the answer. I'd say in a state like WI yah need to start working on your neighbors.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Well, I happen to be a Right Wing Extremist according to our Homeland Security Idiot. I'm was in a teaparty rally in Madision, home of the liberal epicenter. It was great. Check out Conservetives4palin. com. She makes a lot of sense. I agree there are alot of shitrepublicans to go around. I will not give up my values for anyone, be it Democrat of Republican. Good talking to you.

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:37 pm

SOB can KMA :( :( :( I damn near went to work for NSA years ago. Wish I had - I'd be retired with benefits out the arse!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Agingcrossbow

Right Wing Extremist worries me... That's the Neo Nazi's, Whaite Arians and the likes. Hope you not into that....
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm

DrDan wrote:Agingcrossbow

Right Wing Extremist worries me... That's the Neo Nazi's, Whaite Arians and the likes. Hope you not into that....
OH NO, NO, NO! This was the label put on anyone that went to a teaparty protest. Homeland Security being what it is thought grass root law abidding americans were a threat to the USA. If that puts me with the soldiers coming home from war, well then I am honored.
I am just a disablied carpenter with way to much time on his hands to observe the dismantling of our country from within.
Actually I did'nt pay much attention to politics until Clinton started to get his rocks off with female White House Aids. Now you mentioned how you did not like religion in politics. I can not stand religion when its used as a tool in politics. Like when Clinton started carrying the Bible around when he could'nt lie his way out of his infidelity. How do you teach kids morals when you have a piece of crap like that for President.
Just my opinion. And No I'm just an average American trying to make sense of people with less than good intentions. :wink: