Class Tells

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
Hoss

Re: Class Tells

Post by Hoss » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 pm

By-god---send in the Marines---dam you yellow bellied fagots get it right...oh sorry I lost it for a minute. "Leatherneck,Jarhead,Devildog" are all terms of enderment used to discribe any and all Marines. The airforce uses the term "flyboy", The sailors use "squid" and on and on. The are typicaly used by another servicemen to another. They are not to be mistaken for negative put downs. For the record I dont have a party affiliation so I guess that makes me a white wing extremest as well :mrgreen: . I dont give a phuk about spelling this aint no test. I would eat Saras I mean I would go with her for sure hell why not. I am a Marine and I stand firm with any other Marine I dont care who he is. I promise you you wont kick my ass and Im 49. I do like all you good ole boys and if you dont like me i dont give a rats arce youll learn to. Im not as threatning as i seem. Im just a good ole country boy who is tired of all the BS in this country. Its a dam mess aint it. crap. I need a beer. Oooooorahhh Sara P. please do a PB spread.
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!

dick195252

Post by dick195252 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:33 am

I would buy you a BEER anytime Hoss!! Once a Marine allways a Marine Brother!!! Yup this Country is in a HELL of a Mess :( 45 never even served and wants to put DOWN People who have!!! But as they say TALK is CHEAP :roll:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 am

"45" is an expert at making excuses why "He can't"! Poor lost soul - I feel sorry for his decrepid arse!
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan

dick195252

Post by dick195252 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:06 pm

45 You just cannot Stand a MAN or Woman for that matter that tells you straight up your an IDIOT and is willing to FIGHT for it!! You can take all the shots you want at me but as Hoss said I KNOW i can come too Wisconsin and KICK YOUR ASS!! as for my spelling thats why i became an Electrician i am REAL GOOD at Math :wink: BOTTOM LINE IS YOU DID NOT SERVE!!! so go and CRAWL back under that ROCK you came from!!!!

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:54 pm

"45" U a POS!!!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

Hoss

Post by Hoss » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm

40 something I’ve read some of your post before I decided what to say. First things first. If you did try to join and for some reason not passing the medical exam stopped you from joining, that’s a dam shame. I would have enjoyed meeting you in there somewhere it’s a different world than here. I will say to those who try and did not make it pass the med exam. Hats off to you for your brave heart. Since you didn’t get there and actually experience the service i.e. Marines I will tell you that there is no way in hell any Marine tarnishes that uniform for being an butt head in fact that’s one of the prerequisites to being a Marine. I’ve never met a Marine who was not an butt head given the situation deemed it necessary. Marines don’t walk on egg shells and they dam sure don’t pull punches. There is a line a man crosses when he becomes a Marine and there is no return. In their world the taste for victory cannot be quenched. They are capable, intelligent, disgusting, creatures with a very high resolve. I have not been in active duty for years but I know what I know and that I know. When discharged from active duty it does not change a thing--insight follows--They release that creature from his ball and chain to an unschooled world. The only hope is rehab, rehab to a civilized world were devouring someone’s head is not acceptable. I have been rehabbed. I am a better Marine for it. I can control my urges against those whom I’ve defended. Those who I took night watch over as they lay sleeping in peace. All that time not knowing that the wolf who wished to devour them was afraid of death because of my presents at their door. Then the next morning as they awoke with disdain despised my very existence. My hope is that you understand somewhat what I am trying to say. Once a Marine always a Marine. Unbridled respect is what we owe. As simple as I can get it is in an example my Sgt once explained to me. When I first went into my FMF unit I had a sit down with him. He was explaining to me just how to live amongst other Marines in the force. He was an old country boy and he knew I was as well but this applies to everyone well you’ll understand. He said" You ever went to a house you were not familiar with?" drove up in the driveway and shut off the car. Get out and start walking to the door and then all of a sudden you see--- an ole big dog laying on the porch looking at you like---just a little closer--- it looks like he’s saying with those eyes. You stop you slowly step backwards as you make your way to the car and safety, or don’t and get mauled"

"That ole dog is any Marine, be careful when you drive up to his house". “Look around before you get out sometimes he’s not home (mental joke) hope you get it..." If you’re brave enough and can except the end game get out, look around, and move slowly. Be very careful with how you handle that dog because that devildog can bite"
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:06 am

"45" running scared now... Dick gonna kick yah butt if you ain't careful!

Wazza matta with yah - You tarded? I already know you a fat [email protected]@d!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 am

Oh I'll be ok...
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

dick195252

Post by dick195252 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 am

45 What if's, What if's!! I AM A MARINE!!! {Damn PROUD of it!} You seem to think You Know what a Marine should be as a Person BIG MISTAKE!!! When i took the Physical about the only thing that you would fail on is if you were Gay!! I have not TARNISHED that Uniform!! But you make comments like that and Wonder why I am all over You!! You called me LAZY once a while back!! These are the Two words that will trigger me Fast {Lazy-Stupid} When You decide to put OUR Warriors that are in Battle Protecting You and Me right now!! on as High a Pedestal as You Feel Bush should be. MAYBE I will back off a Little??? I have posted Pictures of Warriors in Afghanistan and I do not see you acknowledge them and It Pisses me OFF!! I asked what You did to help out or make it easier on our Troopers during this very trying Holiday Season for them and there Familys! Your Response was I did not deserve an answer!! so just maybe these are a FEW reasons I think You are all TALK and No Show! Bottom line is You have Pissed Off an OLD MARINE!! That does not give a crap what You think of HIM!! The old saying if you poke a Rattlesnake it will Bite Ya!! 45 I have pictures of WAR that are HORRIFIC!! I would never post!! As they make my Stomach turn looking at them!! {Which i do Very SELDOM} Maybe they should be posted as then You could get a Real feel for WAR!! Not this Censored crap you all see on the T.V. or in Magazines!!! Now this is my last Post on this as I am Leaving for Florida Jan 3 for a Month or so, To do some Snapper fishing and get some relief from my Arthritis!!! Maybe i will go down to Dania Pier and Google Eye the Young Girls in there Bikinis for a while allso :wink:

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:51 am

"45" Did you ever hear the old addage, "Let a sleeping dog lie"? You keep it up and Dick gonna kick your fat ass into tomorrow! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Oh for God's sakes "45" U POS How can you even say things like that? Frigging draft dodging, welfare suck - you better be careful of who yah picking on.

Merry Christmas

Where my cheese curds?
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Yup 45 I gotta agree. One thing about Wisconsin is they got more little bars I think than any other state and every one of them have cheese curds and damn good draft beer. I miss em! Used to go eat pickled eggs, cheese curds and play pool for hours on end. Lots of comradery in them little beer joints.

Wisconsin is a neat state!
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 am

Yup and then there's the hog roasts and corn boils in the summer up in WI and of course the Friday night fish fries at the Legion Clubs. Mmmmmmm good!

My sister who lives near Madison just sent me a Swiss Colony summer sausage and some hot mustard. Damn the sausage and cheese are the best in WI. We just get Amish cheese out here and it tastes sour compared to Monroe cheese!

Sometimes I order brats from a guy in Sheboygan - they are good but it is expensive. And then Paoli Cheese Hut that is online - they are also good but damn expensive when yah pay for shipping and all.
Phoenix - Equinox
DrDan

Exomaxer

Post by Exomaxer » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Last edited by Exomaxer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exomaxer

Post by Exomaxer » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Last edited by Exomaxer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.