Being called Racist

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
awshucks

Re: Being called Racist

Post by awshucks » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Lmao!
"Eze 18:21"

xsh0tya

Post by xsh0tya » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 am

Ahh politics...

M&M

Post by M&M » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:27 pm

funny but the sad thing is that its true!!
M&M

xsh0tya

Post by xsh0tya » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Not to say anything as not going to take a joke too serious. But most ``debates`` about political views of Obama are anything but. Most go along the lines he is a liar and blah blah, he is doing everything wrong but offer no altergnative solution. Just my opinion. Once again just to clarify, I am not talking about anyone specifically as I have not read any debate post on this forum, just talking about my experience in other forums.

xsh0tya

Post by xsh0tya » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 am

Is it a lie when your opposition is overturning everything you try to do? Not sure if this was the case with everything but on healthcare thing I know this is true and I am assuming that Republicans wouldn't want to be seen as supporting Obama.Therefore, I believe this was a common theme throughout his run, so Im not convinced that he is solely to blame.
Anyways, back to the joke...

Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am

xsh0tya wrote:Is it a lie when your opposition is overturning everything you try to do? Not sure if this was the case with everything but on healthcare thing I know this is true and I am assuming that Republicans wouldn't want to be seen as supporting Obama.Therefore, I believe this was a common theme throughout his run, so Im not convinced that he is solely to blame.

Hehe, Over his head

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers

birddog10

Post by birddog10 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:44 pm

xsh0tya wrote:Is it a lie when your opposition is overturning everything you try to do? Not sure if this was the case with everything but on healthcare thing I know this is true and I am assuming that Republicans wouldn't want to be seen as supporting Obama.Therefore, I believe this was a common theme throughout his run, so Im not convinced that he is solely to blame.
I agree. I do wish though that politicians would simply clarify their stances with a simple, "If elected I'm going to TRY to blah, blah, blah." We have 3 branches of government that bills/laws must satisfy in order to become or stay a law. Romney has said that if elected he's going to repeal "Obamacare". Well that's not necessarily going to happen if the Senate is still democrat controlled. So if it doesn't happen, did he lie to the American people?

evaughan

Post by evaughan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 am

jh45gun wrote:The Son of a bitch is ruining America that is evident. Not only has he not fixed the economy he and the other liberals in Congress have put us so damn far in debt I am not sure we will ever get out of it. The dollar is getting worthless used to be our dollar was worth more then most currency now not so.

Google the Libor scandal and do some reading to get familiar with some of the characters who are ruining your country.
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86