I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
User avatar
birddog10
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: SW Michigan

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by birddog10 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Stupid :roll: :roll: :roll:

OldSkool
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by OldSkool » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Probably the most idiotic thing that I've ever seen seen posted here. Kudos 45, you've taken stupid to a whole new level.

User avatar
birddog10
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: SW Michigan

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by birddog10 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 pm

jh45gun wrote:it states the argument of the gun control issue and gun free zones and how those innocents were killed because of stupid liberal policies I will not apologize for that. But then I should have known I would get some flack from the feel good fuzzy liberal types on this forum. :roll: :roll: :roll:
What "liberal" policies? The state legislatures of Michigan just passed ccw for classrooms and bars and churches and Gov. Rick Snyder (R), the same Gov who just made us a RTW state, vetoed it?
And school boards? They are elected officials. Are you saying school boards are all comprised of liberals? Not one conservative in the lot of them?

You're an idiot.

OldSkool
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by OldSkool » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Please don't presume that because I disagree with your post that I must be a liberal. Because that would make you wrong. Again.

OldSkool
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by OldSkool » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:50 pm

LMFAO So lets get this straight. Right now there is a dead school teacher up in American heaven. And all the dead military people and cops are telling her about Gods plan to get rid of gun control. And they are going to doing it with heaven computers and special WiFi. OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU ARE HILARIOUS. No really I'm pissing my pants laughing at how stupid this is. I must admit I was surprised that John Wayne wasn't one of the angels whispering in her ear. C'mon, tell the truth, you were just joking right. I mean no one could expect crap like that to be taken seriously. On a side note maybe you should get tested or something. :lol:

User avatar
birddog10
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: SW Michigan

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by birddog10 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:53 am

jh45gun wrote:Gee I have felt the same about you for a long time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PUTZ

For your Information It is a FEDERAL LAW (part of 18 U.S.C. 922etc) that prohibits guns in schools or within 1000 feet of them...therefore, all schools, K-12 both public and private are covered....

Of course those schools that have armed guards they are exempt from that rule but all others are supposed to obey it. I guess the crazy school shooters did not get that memo. :roll: :roll: :roll:
So you're saying it's a federal law and states can't trump it so our Republican lawmakers were simply wasting their time on passing such a bill and the fact that our Governor vetoed it really didn't even count? I'm not sure I agree with you. I'll do a little more research on it.

User avatar
birddog10
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: SW Michigan

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by birddog10 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 am

This is from Wiki. So Michigan lawmakers appear to have had the right to "exempt" CCW carriers and you appear to be wrong (again) :wink:

Federal Gun Free School Zones Act
The Federal Gun Free School Zone Act limits where a person may legally carry a firearm. It does this by making it generally unlawful for an armed citizen to be within 1000 feet (extending out from the property lines) of a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a K-12 school. Although a State-issued carry permit may exempt a person from this restriction in the State that physically issued their permit, it does not exempt them in other States which recognize their permit under reciprocity agreements made with the issuing State.

xsh0tya
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 am
Location: Mostly Ontario

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by xsh0tya » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:19 pm

jh45gun wrote:it states the argument of the gun control issue and gun free zones and how those innocents were killed because of stupid liberal policies I will not apologize for that. But then I should have known I would get some flack from the feel good fuzzy liberal types on this forum. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I come for the comedy... :lol: :lol:

Columbine (armed security), Fort Hood (armed MP's), and Virginia Tech (armed security). Gun massacres happen because everyone, including the mentally unstable, has easy access to guns. Gun free zone or not.

xsh0tya
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 am
Location: Mostly Ontario

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by xsh0tya » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:21 pm

birddog10 wrote:This is from Wiki. So Michigan lawmakers appear to have had the right to "exempt" CCW carriers and you appear to be wrong (again) :wink:

Federal Gun Free School Zones Act
The Federal Gun Free School Zone Act limits where a person may legally carry a firearm. It does this by making it generally unlawful for an armed citizen to be within 1000 feet (extending out from the property lines) of a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a K-12 school. Although a State-issued carry permit may exempt a person from this restriction in the State that physically issued their permit, it does not exempt them in other States which recognize their permit under reciprocity agreements made with the issuing State.
:idea: Facts tend to scare certain folks off. :shock:

User avatar
birddog10
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: SW Michigan

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by birddog10 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:36 pm

:idea: Facts tend to scare certain folks off. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah. But JH will immediately dismiss this fact since I pulled it up quickly from Wikipedia and it refutes what he stated. That's his pattern.

Bullzeye
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in Quebec

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by Bullzeye » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:29 pm

I am not getting into the middle of this this except to say Wikipedia is the last place I would trust any "facts" .
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone

xsh0tya
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 am
Location: Mostly Ontario

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by xsh0tya » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Bullzeye wrote:I am not getting into the middle of this this except to say Wikipedia is the last place I would trust any "facts" .
This is true, however if anyone has a more reliable source or can contradict it, I'm sure it would have been posted.

awshucks
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:40 am
Location: arkansas

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by awshucks » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Image

There's only 358 rifles [used] for 312 million Americans, pretty low odds if you ask me.......
granted it's for 2010 but still.............
"Eze 18:21"

User avatar
birddog10
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: SW Michigan

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by birddog10 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:41 pm

xsh0tya wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I am not getting into the middle of this this except to say Wikipedia is the last place I would trust any "facts" .
This is true, however if anyone has a more reliable source or can contradict it, I'm sure it would have been posted.
Exactly. "Prove me wrong," I always say. I can wait. What do you have JH that's different? Anything?

Bullzeye
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in Quebec

Re: I am a dead Sandy Hook Teacher.

Post by Bullzeye » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am

Could be worse Awshucks, you could live here, almost 35 million people in Canada, and in 2011, 158 homicides were committed with a firearm and that number declines every year. Stabbings accounted for 35% of homicides, firearms for 27%, and stabbing deaths is increasing every year, YET, I must register my hunting rifles but not my knives ????
What our Gov't fails to inform the public is that firearm deaths were already on the decline with the introduction of firearm/hunting safety courses before any registration of firearms became law.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone

Post Reply