The ramblings of an idiot

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
OldSkool

Re: The ramblings of an idiot

Post by OldSkool » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 am

Still don't get it eh. You have no clue what my politics are. But since I don't like your copy n paste/no original thought style of posting I obviously must be a liberal. Of course why else would I dare say anything against you.

You love to talk about your beloved constitution but scream down anyone who you feel is against you. There are no viewpoints save your own. No discussion. My way or the highway.

I don't say I agree/disagree with your overall viewpoint. That's not the issue. I simply mock some of your more idiotic postings. Remember "Dead Sandy Hook Teacher". That was a classic of idiocy. And we are all a little stupider for having read it.

And personally I really don't give a rats ass about you, although I love sticking a pin in a windbag sometimes, left or right wing.

p.s. and if I were you I would spend less time here and more time worrying how you are going to pass upcoming mental health check to buy more guns. :lol:

sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:01 pm

It's a good cause 45, keep fighting.

The Newtown shooting, as tragis as it was, it no excuse to stage a national gun battle.

The percentages are low . . .the only problem we have is not enforcing the current laws and not keeping criminals in jail.

Dealing with the mental folks is an on-going experiment.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen

DrDan

Post by DrDan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm

I had a little butt head boy in my office today who's mother said he had ADD. Hmmm well he was carrying on switching the light on and off, screwing with everything he could reach and I had my fill of it. I got a fly swatter and told the little fuk if he didn't go sit down on a chair and behave I'd blister his ass. Guess what - he didn't need any medications all he needed was someone who would discipline him.
The problem with these kids is lack of parental guidance. Both parents work and they have very little time with their kids. Teachers are not allowed to discipline them. WTF yah gonna do?
Dr Dan
Phoenix - Equinox
Don't trust anyone wearing a necktie...
DrDan

rayman

Post by rayman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm

May not be very popular to say, but I really believe that various toxins in our food and water are a major part of the cause of a lot of medical and phsycological disorders in this day and time. I also know deep down that parental guidance and dicipline is a very big issue with the modern generation.