Interesting Opinion Piece re: Ramifications for embracing UN Declarations

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
IronNoggin

Interesting Opinion Piece re: Ramifications for embracing UN Declarations

Post by IronNoggin » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:22 pm

The Trudeau Liberals will have to live with being in breach of a UN declaration they should never have adopted
In other words, says the UN, Canada should stop all work on its three largest energy projects worth billions in new investment

Through a subgroup called the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD), the UN has drafted a two-page decision calling on Canada to “immediately cease” construction of the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion, to “immediately suspend” construction on the Site C dam in British Columbia and to “immediately halt” all work on the Coastal Gas Link LNG pipeline.

The Trudeau Liberals are now in a bind of their own making. Ottawa moved to adopt UN principles that are incompatible with Canadian constitutional law, and now the UN is knocking at Canada’s door demanding action.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-the-trudeau-liberals-will-have-to-live-with-being-in-breach-of-a-un-declaration-they-should-never-have-adopted
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

paulaboutform

Re: Interesting Opinion Piece re: Ramifications for embracing UN Declarations

Post by paulaboutform » Tue May 05, 2020 12:02 pm

Well, that's right in line with what justin has said initially. He stated that he would be proud to see Canada as the first nation to surrender it's autonomy. ....I honestly have no comprehension whatsoever how ANYONE voted for this devious, evil tyrant!
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.