MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
Post Reply
Stepnoutnb
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Stepnoutnb » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:24 am

It is with great sadness I post this news report. My heart and prayers go out to my Provincial neighbours in Nova Scotia. The death toll is now 18 and may climb.
Wayne

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/18-dead-plus-the-shooter-in-nova-scotia-rampage-1.4903398

User avatar
ihunt
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by ihunt » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:24 am
It is with great sadness I post this news report. My heart and prayers go out to my Provincial neighbours in Nova Scotia. The death toll is now 18 and may climb.
Wayne

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/18-dead-plus-the-shooter-in-nova-scotia-rampage-1.4903398
Same here my heart and prayers.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers

User avatar
ihunt
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by ihunt » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Now my view. These #&$(‘: idiots now gives more fuel to the anti’s. We the legal firearm owners don’t need this, if you are thinking of a mass shooting or any shooting of that nature go get help, put your guns away and get help, there is help out there don’t ruin it for fellow firearm owners. There is hope after a depression, a crisis or whatever situation your are in, I’m sure if you need to talk someone here will be willing to lend you an ear, maybe even guide you to where can get help, just do it.

My 2cents
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers

Hillcountry
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: New Hampshire Lakes Region

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Hillcountry » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:41 pm

ihunt wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Now my view. These #&$(‘: idiots now gives more fuel to the anti’s. We the legal firearm owners don’t need this, if you are thinking of a mass shooting or any shooting of that nature go get help, put your guns away and get help, there is help out there don’t ruin it for fellow firearm owners. There is hope after a depression, a crisis or whatever situation your are in, I’m sure if you need to talk someone here will be willing to lend you an ear, maybe even guide you to where can get help, just do it.

My 2cents
I get pissed as well whenever I hear about one of these shootings. Oh crap here we go with all the gun control idiots ranting and raving...then I realize the nitwit doing the shooting doesn’t give a rats a$$ about anyone else the day he snaps and decides to kill anyone in his path...he also knows he is going to die on this day. I can understand a disgruntled employee going to his workplace and offing his boss and others that have made his life so “miserable” but the numbnuts that just go out to kill innocents really get my dander up. Just put the gun in your mouth and say goodbye cruel world...
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360

Stepnoutnb
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Stepnoutnb » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Yes I agree senseless acts of violence destroys lives. These actions add fuel to the anti gun movement. Sadly the politicians of the day use these cowardly acts to stoke the fears of people and promote their own political agenda.

User avatar
IronNoggin
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Port Alberni, Vancouver Island

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by IronNoggin » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:59 pm

Horrific: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/mass-killings-shooting-community-reaction-1.5538181
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Stepnoutnb
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Stepnoutnb » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:07 pm

Sadly the death toll has risen to 20!

Stepnoutnb
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Stepnoutnb » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm

More victims to remember up to 22 now. Prayers for the victims and their families.
Wayne

User avatar
ihunt
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by ihunt » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:03 am

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm
More victims to remember up to 22 now. Prayers for the victims and their families.
Wayne
Weather it’s 1 or 22 it’s too many, should of been just the killer.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers

User avatar
IronNoggin
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Port Alberni, Vancouver Island

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by IronNoggin » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Did Nova Scotia killer have a gun license? Government, police won’t say

The police and government know. They are just refusing to say.

Whether Wortman had a gun license or not has no bearing on the level of evil in him and his actions, but is nonetheless important to know as the government positions itself to use these murders as political cover.

https://tnc.news/2020/04/21/did-nova-scotia-killer-have-a-gun-license-government-police-wont-say/
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

User avatar
ihunt
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by ihunt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:35 am

RCMP announced today the killer had No PAL ( gun permit) !
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers

Hillcountry
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: New Hampshire Lakes Region

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Hillcountry » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 am

ihunt wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:35 am
RCMP announced today the killer had No PAL ( gun permit) !
Gosh! How could that happen?? You mean their gun laws didn’t work? :cry:
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360

User avatar
ihunt
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by ihunt » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Hillcountry wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 am
ihunt wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:35 am
RCMP announced today the killer had No PAL ( gun permit) !
Gosh! How could that happen?? You mean their gun laws didn’t work? :cry:
It Proves only criminals with firearms do the crime not legal gun owners.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers

Stepnoutnb
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by Stepnoutnb » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:06 pm

I bet he had no permits for the RCMP uniform or the decals for the FAKE RCMP car.

User avatar
IronNoggin
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Port Alberni, Vancouver Island

Re: MASS SHOOTING IN NOVA SCOTIA,

Post by IronNoggin » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:36 pm

Worth the watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzLzjWmYn-A
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Post Reply