Geeze

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
longbow joe

Geeze

Post by longbow joe » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:45 pm

[url=https://postimg.cc/rzj7P4dd]Image
Wife heard the thugs were gonna come in the suburbs n start looting......geeze why bother even competing on my side ...seems to have it covered ..
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

Stepnoutnb

Re: Geeze

Post by Stepnoutnb » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:40 am

Oops wrong house! :lol: what the THUGS say.

papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:12 am

What's on your side of the bed ?

Dave :lol: :lol:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings

AJ01

Post by AJ01 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:34 am

Rioting and looting are two things that can easily be solved with a suitable application of Napalm!!! :D :lol: :D
Just saying..... :mrgreen:

Peaceful protest...
I will defend your right to protest whatever. As long as you do so without, vandalism, mayhem, looting. brick throwing, over turning vehicles, or causing physical harm to someone else, if you choose to engage in ANY of that type of behavior, then you my friend have crossed the line into anarchy. And such behavior MUST be dealt with, swiftly and with authority!!
There must be no doubt in the perps mind that you mean absolute business. :thumbup:

My side of the bed??????
An AR pistol, custom built with two 30 round mags secured in a "jungle holder". Hornady handloads.
A Remington 870 with a choate mag extension so it holds 8 rounds in the tube. #4 Buck. Also has 6 extra rounds in a shell holder attached to shotgun.
And my old carry pistol, a Beretta 92FS loaded with Winchester 115 grain silvertips. Two 15 round mags.

And whatever you do, don't let me get to the safe!!!!! :roll:

It's a good thing I'm a "defenseless senior citizen"!!!! :eusa-liar: :lol: :lol:
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:07 am

AJ01 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:34 am
Rioting and looting are two things that can easily be solved with a suitable application of Napalm!!! :D :lol: :D
Just saying..... :mrgreen:

Peaceful protest...
I will defend your right to protest whatever. As long as you do so without, vandalism, mayhem, looting. brick throwing, over turning vehicles, or causing physical harm to someone else, if you choose to engage in ANY of that type of behavior, then you my friend have crossed the line into anarchy. And such behavior MUST be dealt with, swiftly and with authority!!
There must be no doubt in the perps mind that you mean absolute business. :thumbup:

My side of the bed??????
An AR pistol, custom built with two 30 round mags secured in a "jungle holder". Hornady handloads.
A Remington 870 with a choate mag extension so it holds 8 rounds in the tube. #4 Buck. Also has 6 extra rounds in a shell holder attached to shotgun.
And my old carry pistol, a Beretta 92FS loaded with Winchester 115 grain silvertips. Two 15 round mags.

And whatever you do, don't let me get to the safe!!!!! :roll:

It's a good thing I'm a "defenseless senior citizen"!!!! :eusa-liar: :lol: :lol:
Very well said :thumbup: :thumbup:

Dave :clap:
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s

janesy

Post by janesy » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:47 am

I had a lamp on my night stand until my son wanted it for his bedroom. After reading this thread I think maybe I'll get it back!
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:40 pm

In Canada It's illegal to shoot an intruder in your home that is a threat to your family. They suggest we call 911 and hope the intruder waits for the cops before he starts killing the occupants. Gotta love liberalism!!!! :(
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:06 pm

I cant believe this stuff is going on .....but l also said that about the virus.
Exactly AJ ...they totally had my sympathy and support until they turned it into mayhem now the left is gonna make an enemy of the people who protect them .l just cant process the thought process of these people.
Meanwhile the blacks continue to kill each other everday with gun violence and it never gathers near as much attention.
The other day they were complaining that the national guard was not at the gun rally.....but they were not needed the gun people did a peaceful protest lolol.
They could have at least waited till the cops trial see if justice was served to commit mayhem.
Micro 335 camo crossbones /matrix 330 nikon bolt /vixen ll / offspring with a micro stock crossbones/ matrix 355 with a micro stock crossbones/ metal ibex (adopted manco morto)/Phoenix/ trigger tec's /xacts/super freak ex's/ spitfires/zombies

deadeer

Post by deadeer » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:12 pm

Carnivorous wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:40 pm
In Canada It's illegal to shoot an intruder in your home that is a threat to your family. They suggest we call 911 and hope the intruder waits for the cops before he starts killing the occupants. Gotta love liberalism!!!! :(
I feel for you guys. That's sad. I would be moving south into the heart and soul of America. Most of our midwestern states are Pro gun and the police say routinely that they would never go against our 2nd ammendment rights.

longbow joe

Post by longbow joe » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:15 pm

I'm a big fan of buckshot for me it's my first choice
A CROSSBOW IS VERY QUIET YOU CAN GET RID OF A BODY BETTER.

Boo

Post by Boo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Carnivorous wrote:
It is against the law to have any weapon that you intend to use against a person whether it be in a house car or on your person. You may not shoot someone for breaking into your house. You can defend yourself or anyone from harm in a reasonable way but be prepared to defend your actions in a court of law. Obviously I am not giving legal advise and I am not trained in law. Perhaps Norm can explain better than I. Norm may or may not want to weight in as he just bought a new bow! :eusa-popcorn:
If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
If I could love like a dog does, I would have a pure conscience.
Grief is the price we pay for love QE2

artifact

Post by artifact » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:04 pm

AJ01 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:34 am

EXACTLY!
No water cannons, sound devices, microwave devices, or other effective non lethal riot control devices are being deployed, almost looks like the "MUST" be dealt with isn't at the top of anyone's agenda anymore!

papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Carnivorous wrote:
Here wear I live , they come in unwelcomed to do you or your family harm, shootem ,
it's legal to protect yourself.
if it happens on the front porch, drag them inside :wink: :lol:

Dave :thumbup:
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s

AJ01

Post by AJ01 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:48 am

Carnivorous wrote:
I think a lot of you know that I was a long time (27 years) law enforcement officer (Cop), in a LARGE metro city here in Texas. The last 15 I was the team leader over SWAT. I retired in 2007. People ask me all the time, "do you miss it"? My reply is simple, there is NOT enough money printed in the United States to get me to do that job in today's society. :thumbdown:

Carnivorous....I hate to tell anyone this, but if you wait on 911, you are placing your family at great risk! Cops are not everywhere, nor can they be. It is incumbent upon the people that we try to protect to at times defend their families. More so in today's "mob mentality world" than ever before. I hope everyone realizes that before it's too late. I hope and pray that NO ONE ever has to fire their weapon in self defense, or in defense of a family member or friend.

And as for protest, it's a guaranteed right by the Constitution of the United States. I took an oath to uphold the laws of the land, both State and Federal. To "protect this Country ( And It's PEOPLE), against all enemies both foreign and domestic". But it does not guarantee you the right to anarchy,
to destroy, to steal, or to murder in the name of civil liberties. :eusa-naughty:
There is a "right way and a wrong way to do everything", I truly believe it is up to YOU as an individual to make the choice. You can and at times MUST protest, but do so within the decorum of civility. I will support you 100%. Hell, I may even join you! But we, as level headed members of society, must not, cannot nor we should have to endure the anarchy we see in OUR streets today.

I pray that ALL who read these ramblings will stay safe, keep your families safe. Enjoy your freedoms. Do not relinquish them to anyone. Especially from those who say, "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help you"!!! :lol: :wtf: :eusa-naughty: :shock: :lol:

Thank GOD I live in Texas!!! :mrgreen:

AJ
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

janesy

Post by janesy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:48 pm

This is a pretty common misconception in Canada that it's illegal to protect yourself or a property with a firearm.

It's not that Illegal and it's not legal either. The legal difintion is the use of justifiable force. It say no where that you cannot use a gun, knife, baseball bat whatever.

The problem lies in the whole mess of other charges that will come onto you if you do. If you point at someone with a weapon and don't use it... That's illegal. You can't point a gun at someone in Canada regardless if you shoot.
If you do shoot them, you will be charged with a manslaughter and every other firearms charge they can find. Which will include other silly laws such as...
unsafe storage because you probably won't lock your cabinet after you remove a long gun.

Then they will also charge you for unsafe storage of the ammunition you left laying on your bed after you loaded the gun because that is not covered under the firearms act, it's a criminal offence.

They WILL charge you for pointing the gun at them before you fired.

Here's the thing. YOU WILL NOT BE CONVICTED. Nobody in Canada has ever been convicted of killing someone with a gun who was robbing them, breaking into their house or stacking their family. But YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING! The trial and the media will basically disown you and you will have to spend or sell everything you have to prove you were in the right.

While Coutlon Boushie was going on.... This barely made the news and it happened in lots of our backyards... Nearly the same scene. And the dead kids past was not allowed to be revealed to the courts. Career criminal. This nightmare is still going on...

https://www.chch.com/binbrook-man-to-stand-trial-again-for-second-degree-murder/
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!