Liberals Approve Dumping Raw Sewage into Fish Bearing Waters

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
IronNoggin

Liberals Approve Dumping Raw Sewage into Fish Bearing Waters

Post by IronNoggin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:48 pm

For the next 20 years...

Tax the air, Pollute The Water. Idiots!

https://spencerfernando.com/2020/06/29/blacklocks-liberal-government-gives-municipalities-20-year-waiver-to-dump-raw-sewage-into-fish-habitats/
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

IronNoggin

Re: Liberals Approve Dumping Raw Sewage into Fish Bearing Waters

Post by IronNoggin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Montreal To Dump 2 Billion Gallons of Raw Sewage Into Its Drinking Water

In a controversial move that has caused a massive public backlash, the city of Montreal will go ahead with their plans to dump over 2 billion gallons (8 billion liters) of raw sewage into the St. Lawrence River — Montreal’s primary drinking water supply — in mid-October.

While the Quebec Environment Minister David Heurtel has stated that the sewage dump will have “minimal consequences for the environment,” Canadian scientists and environmental activists strongly disagree.

https://www.antarcticajournal.com/montreal-to-dump-2-billion-gallons-of-raw-sewage-into-its-drinking-water/
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:06 pm

Sear insanity. The world is going mad.

Jack Pine

Post by Jack Pine » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:44 pm

People are getting more brain dead all the time. Same as flushing your toilet into your well. Maybe they've been doing this for a long time and THAT'S why they're brain dead.
"I was crossbow when crossbow wasn't cool"
Excalibur Micro 335 camo + TTss "Baby Huey"
Excalibur Micro 355 camo + TTss "Big Huey"
Man Kung MK-150A3B + AMS jug reel forcefeeder
XX75 2219 Death Darts and Flemish strings.

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:51 am

Once again, ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever!
The world has gone completely crazy and I just don't feel like I fit in anymore. What I love and hold dear is now apparently villainous and evil. What is truly evil is now perceived as good. The end times are truly here!
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.

artifact

Post by artifact » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 am

I have stated the same in a slightly different way, "everything that was considered right is now wrong, and everything that was considered wrong is now right", not many of the taboos left anymore! The consequences of "you reap what you sow" seems to be coming true and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better.
Just saw where Burger King is going to start feeding cows lemon grass so they don't fart as much, but AOC wants to get rid of all the cows. I think we should send AOC over to India as the ambassador for the US and she should tell them that they should get rid of their cows, that would go over well! :lol:

AJ01

Post by AJ01 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:01 am

paulaboutform wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:51 am
Once again, ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever!
The world has gone completely crazy and I just don't feel like I fit in anymore. What I love and hold dear is now apparently villainous and evil. What is truly evil is now perceived as good. The end times are truly here!
Scriptures say this very plainly! But...It is not something that just "snuck upon us" by no means!
One, if old enough, can simply look back to 1968 when Democrats rioted in the street of Chicago. Draft dodgers burnt their draft notices and chanted "Hell No, We Won't Go" in front of America's Capital. Hundreds fled to Canada and Mexico, then when it was all over, these same no spined, weak kneed sisters wanted back into the USA, and an even more spineless Jerry Ford ALLOWED them to return WITHOUT PENALTY!!!! :eusa-naughty: :evil:
Those same TRAITORS then started having kids, teaching at our public schools and universities, brainwashing skulls full of mush, to think like they did or do. And THIS is the derelict society WE have allowed ourselves to create.
Unfortunately, it is NOT going to get any better. Only worse. We have indeed reach a tipping point here in the USA, and all over the world, That we cannot back away from. I am afraid we are about to plunge head first into one of, if not the, most darkest hours of our existence. Only GOD can help us, help ourselves.
My family is ALL either Military or Law Enforcement. My grandfathers were in WWI and WWII, my Dad was in Korea. I have a son that is a 28 year member of the Marines. I was a Cop for more than 27 years. I have 3 nephews and 1 niece who are cops. My family, and our "kind" are no longer allowed in the Utopian World the left wants to create. We are the enemy.
I just hope the brain damaged Left realizes that if the "feces does hit the rotary oscillator", that all those people who served, defended and LOVE this Country will remember who hated us, and betrayed us.

Just an angry old man's point of view.
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen: