2011 Trophy Room

This area is for all pictures taken in previous and current hunting seasons.
vixenmaster

Re: 2011 Trophy Room

Post by vixenmaster »

Hey i got a even fatter Spike this morning
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bartbouse

Post by bartbouse »

Jillian Bouse, age 10, first shot at a deer with her pink vixen II equals first crossbow deer. Thanks Excalibur. Now own two pink vixen II's, 2010 axiom, and exomax on the way. My six year old can't wait to shoot her pink vixen II.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Another one (3rd) in what's been a good season so far.
wabi
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Miss Vixen's 4th of this season, jus getting right!
Half Bubble Off BD360

frisky

Post by frisky »

Our Wisconsin deer season opened September 17, I have not seen any deer until Saturday the 28th. That Satruday morning I saw two buck and a doe, no shots. I went out Saturday evening and this is what happened.
I was in my stand at three –thirty, the evening was quite. About twenty-five after five I saw a deer south of me. (the deer walked in a semi circle around me) When it was to the west of me I notcied antlers on it. It came to the north of me to the apples I had just put out two hours before. I really wanted a bigger antlered deer , but other than this AM I have not saw any. I now have a perfect broadside, what do I do?
The silence of the evening was broken by the sharp crack of the Phoenix as I tickled the trigger. The Boo Astroflight string flung the GT 2 arrow tipped by a Meat-seeker three blade into the deers boiler room. ( I love this broad head) Later I found by arrow buried six inches in the dirt after the pass through.
The deer did the mule kick and walked off about sixty feet. I hear the labored breathing of the deer. The end was near. It walked off to the left about ten feet, staggered, and went down. It move a little then all was quite. From the time I tickled the trigger to now was less than five minutes! I thought it was a spike but turned out to be a four point.
My tag is filled and I am a happy hunter.

2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
sunset

Post by sunset »

My first for the year.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Nice 5 pt i took real early this morning
Half Bubble Off BD360

surfs

Post by surfs »

"UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL"
opening day 2011
410 pnds 7 foot 4 ..clean through him @ 15 yards ground blind
equinox with flemish string..bolts from burt coyote..and s5 system

http://s565.photobucket.com/albums/ss92 ... 0548619988
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Surfs - Congrats on the Bear!!! :shock:

Here's your photo:

Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
IdaHITMAN

Post by IdaHITMAN »

Great Job!
"Aim small......miss small." IdaHITMAN
tc scout

Post by tc scout »

ImageImagePicture of my 8 point, shot the day after I bought my new Excal Axiom. Sighted it in the day before, scope was spot on right from the factory. No more cam bows for me.
Ken
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

First year hunting with a crossbow. Used to hunt with a compound, but shoulder is now too far gone to let me do that. VERY much liked the performance of the Excalibur! Just took meat critters this year. Late season (after rifle) and was a LOT more interested in seeing what the bow would perform like than chasing Biggies. It WORKS alright! Next year suspect I'll have to chase down a Big Boy or two with it!

First ever with the Excalibur - young 'n tender spike whitetail:

40 yards, Dropped right in his tracks! one broadhead blade cut the spine, the other two zipped both lungs.

Second, another Yummy the next day. Sneaked inside 18 yards for this doe - double lung shot:

Arrow continued on another 20 yards.

I am now ADDICTED! :twisted:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Torres

Post by Torres »

Hey, guys! I watched the photos and was impressed at the results of your crossbow hunting! I think it is a good hobby which reminds me of some ancient times.

Post by Pillpeddler »

Here's a nice little 10 pointer I took back in January with the exomax. Shot was quartering towards me, from 15 yards at steep angle downward, at 7 am and I didn't start tracking till 11. I saw him, in the distance, get up an move about 9 am. I think the shot was a bit low so it only got part of the arteries coming out of the heart and just a bit of lung. Glad I didn't push him or I might not have found him. He ended up going about 125 yards (but that over the course of a couple hours.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

1st of the yr & 2nd, Button & a fat Doe
Half Bubble Off BD360