Bad start on Christmas Day 2013

This area is for all pictures taken in previous and current hunting seasons.
Todd Edwards

Bad start on Christmas Day 2013

Post by Todd Edwards »

I arrive in Niagara region to celebrate Christmas with the family only to have both limbs snap on my Exomag. Then get out the backup lets just say its a compound. 6" pattern at 35 yards I just wasnt happy. I went out that day with my brother and his Exomag and didnt see a thing. Boxing day evening i was hunting by myself and had a button buck come at 38 yards he was quartered towards and I took the shot taking out both lungs he went less than 50 yards. The next night after seeing close to 50 deer I had 3 does come in at last light which really sucked as I had used my antlerless tag the night before. But luck was on my side with less than 10 minutes of legal shooting this guy came walking in after stairing right at me for what seemed like an eternity. He then took 3 steps onto the property and@ 48 yards I pulled the trigger quartered towards me I still managed to take out both lungs he went down 8 yards from the one the night before. Carbon fiber arrows and 100 grain rage heads I wouldnt shoot anything else. Thanks to Excalibur for reminding us all I will be replacing my backup bow this year with an Excalibur. Im so glad my brother loned me his Exomag. Heres hoping I will finally receive my replacement limbs before I go coyote hunting. I will post some pictures once I manage to reduce the file sizes.
Bullzeye

Re: Bad start on Christmas Day 2013

Post by Bullzeye »

Hi and welcome. How did you snap both limbs ?? Not a fun way to start the holidays thats for sure.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone