Dan Miller is GREAT!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Perch74

Dan Miller is GREAT!

Post by Perch74 »

To make a long story short, l called him yesterday and his answering machine came on and l didn't leave a message thinking l was going to call him later that nite. Well about an hour later my phone rings and it's Dan Miller. He says to me, "l saw your number on my call display and l thought you might need some help or advice regarding crossbows" HOLY COW!!!!! l'm thinking. To make things more wonderful, l crushed his quiver mount and wanted to buy another one and that was the reason for my call to him, he said that he would replace the piece that was damaged for free. l'm from Canada so not only did he pay for long distance but also shipping. What a Great guy.
opossum

Post by opossum »

Dan was very helpful when I talked to him.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Agreed! I think he is one of the greatest person who is involved with archery. He has all the time in the world to help anyone.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

I had talked to him before and very nice & help full guy.
Exocet 175#
Easton, 2216
2"vanes
G5 Montech 125g.
Boo String.
mikej

Post by mikej »

agreed he is a really great guy to talk to and deal with.
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

I ran a pro shop for 5 years, was a staff pro at another shop for 6 years before that-met most people in the industry. Along with The late Earl and Ann Hoyt, Jerry Carter, Diane and Dick Tone (Cavalier) Dan is at the very top of my list of great people in the archery business. Bill and Kath are on that list too
TNC and ACF Member
NFAA and NAA Certified Coach
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Jim C wrote:I ran a pro shop for 5 years, was a staff pro at another shop for 6 years before that-met most people in the industry. Along with The late Earl and Ann Hoyt, Jerry Carter, Diane and Dick Tone (Cavalier) Dan is at the very top of my list of great people in the archery business. Bill and Kath are on that list too
Wow!! Jim C is back on the Board. Welcome back Jim.

And I agree. I talked to Dan on the Phone once and what a Pleasure to deal with.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

i agree Dan Miller is a very good Dealer/Rep. has helped me also.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I got one better than that...I couldnt decide on what quiver to put on my new DM quiver mount so he sent me 3 different ones.. and I hadnt paid for them yet..he told me not to until I knew which one I wanted..He said then just send them back with the money when you can...I will always do business with Dan..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!