exocet question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Cworetired

exocet question

Post by Cworetired »

Just got my first crossbow a Excoet 200 with the right stuff package. This is my first bow of any type. Got it all together and ready to try some shots with the kit bolts and field tips. I have a 18-1 target to try also. Are the bolts ready to use after I install the field tip? I see the other end is threaded what am I missing? Thanks all
dw

Post by dw »

the threaded other end is for an arrow puller. you are ready to go,
have fun
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
lscha

Post by lscha »

Sounds like you are all set!! Have fun. I know you will. I sure did when I got my stuff all together and ready.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Thats a popular question! I wish excalibur included that bit of info in their manuals. I admit I thought the same thing with my first excalibur. :oops: I called the shop where i bought it and it sounded like they get that question alot. :roll: :lol: Have fun shooting, I have read good things about your target bag. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

It is all ready to go. Have fun and i know the Excalibur addiction will over take you soon. You have a Great bow in the Exocet, I bet you will be surprised at the performance when you let that first bolt fly, I know i was. And a BIG welcome to the forum if i have not said it yet.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
sneak

Post by sneak »

Congrats on the new Exocet and welcome to the forum! :)
Exocet 200
Vari-Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser II Arrows
Rage 2 blade crossbow broadheads
S5 Suppression System
Flemish Dyna Flight String
Cworetired

Post by Cworetired »

Thanks all for the replys, being new to this I just want to make sure I get it right the first time and being safe about it. Just hope I dont have to many dumb questions. Now off for my first shots.
will dog

Post by will dog »

do yourself a favor and stick a piece of masking tape on one of the limbs that says "arrow?" I too, am new at this and believe it or not the other day I cocked her up, took careful aim and my first dry fire was history. You feel like a dummy and hopeful you won't hurt the limbs if you do it. One of the other forum guys suggested the tape and so far its a great reminder. It may come off eventually but I kinda like being reminded.
Rich

Post by Rich »

Warrant,

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another USN Retired on the forum. I really don't feel retired yet, it's only been a month and a half. You'll love the Exocet, ask all the questions you need, everyone here is full more than welcome to help.

Rich (EMCM USN/RET)