Helping BooFest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Helping BooFest

Post by Hi5 »

TheBig1 posted a serious inquiry about human consumption of coyote as a food item. There seems to be considerable skepticism at our forum about whether coyote can be considered human food.

I jokingly suggested that he go to BooFest and serve it there, and see how it was received.

Well, what began as a joke has evolved into something else! TheBig1 has researched and found some excellent recipes that sound like a sure thing to please all takers. He's going to prepare TWO COYOTE COURSES of evening meals for ALL guests at BooFest!! What a wonderful and generous gesture!

Here's the problem. He's coming from the U.S.A. side of the border. He's going to bring all his pots and pans etc. that he needs, but he can't handle hauling all that meat for the distance he is travelling.

So, here's the thing. Would everybody on the Canadian side please shoot every coyote you can. Skin them nice and clean and gut them. Then freeze the carcass and ship them to Boo (Don), and he'll keep them for TheBig1 until he arrives.

By golly, I'm sure looking forward to going to this year's BooFest!
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
one shot scott

Re: Helping BooFest

Post by one shot scott »

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
diesel

Post by diesel »

Bet more of us would eat cougar than will eat yote.

Now if you want to try something why not fix up a bunch of raccoon
Boo

Post by Boo »

diesel wrote:Bet more of us would eat cougar than will eat yote.

Now if you want to try something why not fix up a bunch of raccoon
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

Hi5 wrote:TheBig1 posted a serious inquiry about human consumption of coyote as a food item. There seems to be considerable skepticism at our forum about whether coyote can be considered human food.

I jokingly suggested that he go to BooFest and serve it there, and see how it was received.

Well, what began as a joke has evolved into something else! TheBig1 has researched and found some excellent recipes that sound like a sure thing to please all takers. He's going to prepare TWO COYOTE COURSES of evening meals for ALL guests at BooFest!! What a wonderful and generous gesture!

Here's the problem. He's coming from the U.S.A. side of the border. He's going to bring all his pots and pans etc. that he needs, but he can't handle hauling all that meat for the distance he is travelling.

So, here's the thing. Would everybody on the Canadian side please shoot every coyote you can. Skin them nice and clean and gut them. Then freeze the carcass and ship them to Boo (Don), and he'll keep them for TheBig1 until he arrives.

By golly, I'm sure looking forward to going to this year's BooFest!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Bowfishing for Carp everyone keeps bringing me carp recipes. I have a bunch of recipes. So anyone shoots some carp just mail them to Don also and he can put 10 or 15 in his freezer for us. Make them BIG carp because lots of people to feed. Please keep them whole and 30 pounders would be good as it will take more room in his freezer. :lol:
Normous

Post by Normous »

To sweeten the pot I'll send Don 4 bear paws for a bear paw soup appetizer to be served with the yote back straps.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Normous wrote:To sweeten the pot I'll send Don 4 bear paws for a bear paw soup appetizer to be served with the yote back straps.

.....Come listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I've eaten carp, black bear, grizzly bear, and cougar...but no thanks to my yellow lab's cousin Wyle. I do have one request though, if any coyote is hitting the grill at Boofest please let me grill my steaks and Italian sausage first. :shock:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:I've eaten carp, black bear, grizzly bear, and cougar...but no thanks to my yellow lab's cousin Wyle. I do have one request though, if any coyote is hitting the grill at Boofest please let me grill my steaks and Italian sausage first. :shock:

Paul
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Smart man!!!!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Hi5 wrote:... So, here's the thing. Would everybody on the Canadian side please shoot every coyote you can. Skin them nice and clean and gut them. Then freeze the carcass and ship them to Boo (Don), and he'll keep them for TheBig1 until he arrives.
Funny thing - Three landowners in Alberta called last night & this morning. Seems to be a bit of a population explosion among the coyotes out that way, and all 3 asked me to hang for a few days after the elk hunt and give them a hand putting a dent in that. Roger Wilco on my part of course. :wink:

Now - would that be Boo's business address, or the house we should be sending them too? :?

Wondering...
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

IronNoggin wrote:
Hi5 wrote:... So, here's the thing. Would everybody on the Canadian side please shoot every coyote you can. Skin them nice and clean and gut them. Then freeze the carcass and ship them to Boo (Don), and he'll keep them for TheBig1 until he arrives.
Funny thing - Three landowners in Alberta called last night & this morning. Seems to be a bit of a population explosion among the coyotes out that way, and all 3 asked me to hang for a few days after the elk hunt and give them a hand putting a dent in that. Roger Wilco on my part of course. :wink:

Now - would that be Boo's business address, or the house we should be sending them too? :?

Wondering...
Nog

That was thoughtful of you to ask. Why not send some to each place? Or, maybe that's not organized enough.

How about from B.C. to Ontario, send them to his house, and from Quebec to Newfoundland send them to his business?
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Hi5 wrote:That was thoughtful of you to ask. Why not send some to each place?
Roger. On It! :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
munch

Post by munch »

i would like to do my part, as a county road department worker i have an unlimited supply of road kill you name it we get it. i would be more than happy to start a stock pile out behind the shop and a day or so before boofest ill take a drive up and dump it by dons shed .dont push there will be enough for everyone .wish my new year resolution was not to switch to vegetarian this year but im sure ill get a lot of joy just watching you guys eat
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Boo

Post by Boo »

munch wrote:i would like to do my part, as a county road department worker i have an unlimited supply of road kill you name it we get it. i would be more than happy to start a stock pile out behind the shop and a day or so before boofest ill take a drive up and dump it by dons shed .dont push there will be enough for everyone .wish my new year resolution was not to switch to vegetarian this year but im sure ill get a lot of joy just watching you guys eat
Vegetarian? What the heck is that? I'll mail you some soap for your mouth mister! :lol: :lol: :lol: