Being transparent

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Being transparent

Post by Boo »

maple wrote:I did take the time to read Kieara's personal blog and I must say you picked a good one to help through Boofest.

Can't wait to be a part of it.

You guys stand tall.
So true Maple, when I read that she takes care of newborns that are in desperate trouble, I just melted. Geez, is there a more noble profession? If there is, it can't be much different. This girl truly contributes. So all I could think is I need to help by letting the forum members focus on her.
It keeps on getting said from time to time and it's my turn. This is the best forum in the internet! You guys are the best!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Boo wrote:It keeps on getting said from time to time and it's my turn. This is the best forum in the internet! You guys are the best!
Because of people like you!! Proud to be a member here & consider you a friend!!
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Don,
How anyone can have the nerve to question what you are doing with the auction is beyond comprehension . That naysayer has no idea how caring and generous you(and Karin) truely are. I ca only assume that the fool speaks from ignorance. You should not even consider letting that type of comments affect you in anyway. You are way above that fool and do not need to justify anything that you are doing. Your supporters and followers here and on other forums know what a terrific person you are and what you do helping other is far above reproach.
Keep up your good work and leave the naysayers behind as they cannot tarnish your acts of kindness and generosity!!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Tom

Post by Tom »

It is a sad day in this world when some on this planet has to try and tarnish the good deeds of others.
Tim50 wrote:
Boo wrote:It keeps on getting said from time to time and it's my turn. This is the best forum in the internet! You guys are the best!
Because of people like you!! Proud to be a member here & consider you a friend!!
The above post could not be any more true.

I have been on this forum ( and the version before it ) for what seems like forever. I first met Don when he invited me and another member to acompany him down to visit our late friend Awshucks. The only cost to me would be to pay it forward. I knew that would not be a problem as that was how I lived life anyways ( do 2 good deads for ever 1 recieved). I did get to know everyone that trip and have never doubted Dons intentions from then on.

It was at that point this forum went from a good forum to the family it is today. Don reached out and made people step out and care. For this, Don I commend you and thank you.

Again ........THANK YOU Don and Karen

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
taz3

Post by taz3 »

It really is a shame, that this crud surfaces. The best I can say is, the important people know the truth and a few families are benefitting from all that you and Karen do, with your efforts and financially! The world should be so lucky to have more people like you!!

My wife lost her 18 year old cousin to cancer this year, it was the most unfair loss I would ever want to endure, and many who supporter her through her battle were there for our last good bye, and the family was so comforted knowing they weren't alone.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

....shakes head in disbelief. :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I have to whole heartedly agree that Don is NOT transparent. I met him several times and although being short of statue he can not be seen through and does cast a small but readily visible shadow when place in sunlight. He has however gained a reputation for fighting the good fight for people in need. That being said Don is the opposite of transparent. Don is a very SOLID man.
:wink:
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

agingcrossbower wrote:I have to whole heartedly agree that Don is NOT transparent. I met him several times and although being short of statue he can not be seen through and does cast a small but readily visible shadow when place in sunlight. He has however gained a reputation for fighting the good fight for people in need. That being said Don is the opposite of transparent. Don is a very SOLID man.
:wink:
For his next trick, he is going to levitate! :shock:
XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX »

Don, though hard to do ....(and believe me I know first hand how hard it is to do so) you just have to see it for what it truly is, and let it go. Just keep being the man you are and do not sweat the folks who just want to be seen as a big important person (by drawing attention to themselves by spewing negativity), when in all actuality they are still just plain immature, ignorant and jealous.

Bless you for the things you do.

Vic Mc
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings