bucont

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

bucont

Post by TPM »

Does anyone here know whatever became of forum member bucont? He was a regular here years back and was making turkey calls under the Meadowbrooke Calls name. I bought a couple off him and the slate call is still in use every season. His last post was in 2013 and he said he was having a biopsy done on a growth removed from his leg.

The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Normous

Re: bucont

Post by Normous »

Bucont made the first Turkey call I ever owned and the call I used to put carnivorous on the map during our first ever Turkey hunt together.

His call is still making beautiful hen sounds ( to me anyway). I did not know he was I'll at the time, I hope the man is ok

His website used to feature our first birds taken using his slate calls.

I have a Bucont grunt call as well hanging from an antler downstairs.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I won one of the first slate call he made. Got a wood striker and a hard plastic striker. No engraving on it but works very well. I also have 3 mouth calls of his he sent me. Hope all is well with him. CHEERS!
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

If you know his real name, try a google search. That would likely capture an obituary, if that was the outcome. It would also bring up Canada 411, if he still has a phone.

If you don't know his real name, you probably could do a business registration search and see if his calls were made under a registered trade name. That would get you his real name.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.