Shout Out to Boo!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Shout Out to Boo!!

Post by AJ01 »

I'd like to give a HUGE "Shout Out" to a very good man! :thumbup:

Don made me a custom string for my Micro 355. When it arrived I was blown away by just the look of the thing! The colors were fantastic, (my choice) and the thing fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier!
Don is without a doubt one of the nicest guys you will ever deal with. In today's society of "I...me, me..I" Don goes the extra mile to be kind. I highly recommend his strings! :clap:

Don Katsumi, you are real asset to this community!! May your arrows always fly straight, may your aim be true, and your freezers always full!! :D

With my deepest respect,
Your Friend in Texas!!
Andy

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
curious

Re: Shout Out to Boo!!

Post by curious »

AJ01 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:16 pm
I'd like to give a HUGE "Shout Out" to a very good man! :thumbup:

Don made me a custom string for my Micro 355. When it arrived I was blown away by just the look of the thing! The colors were fantastic, (my choice) and the thing fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier!
Don is without a doubt one of the nicest guys you will ever deal with. In today's society of "I...me, me..I" Don goes the extra mile to be kind. I highly recommend his strings! :clap:

Don Katsumi, you are real asset to this community!! May your arrows always fly straight, may your aim be true, and your freezers always full!! :D

With my deepest respect,
Your Friend in Texas!!
Andy

X2 Don is a wealth of knowledge and experience always willing to help you and offer advice on excalibur issues.
His strings are the best out there. :thumbup:
Micro Axe 340 Kryptek Raid
Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5x10x40, HHA Tetra XB
Dr Stirrup Bumpers
BEE'S 400 grains with ignitor lighted nocks
Boo force 10 strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

.....Don is one heck of a person!.....and for those of you who have never met him at Boofest you are missing out on one of the nicest people that I have ever met! I am honored to be able to call him my "Italiapanese Brother!" :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

You know, I hope a long time from now, when Boo passes the Doctors are say, Geez, did you see the size of that guys ................... Heart! :lol: :lol:

Don is a great person, and has treated me like friend longer than I deserve! :thumbup: :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Well, I guess I'd have to admit that Don is a pretty good guy.

He does, however, have a shameless, raunchy sense of humour. I know that because we each exchange some stuff and try to embarrass the other. Hasn't worked yet. Darned Covid. I was hoping to meet him in person at the Boofest and pass on to his wife some of the jokes he sent me. (Giving him full credit, of course!)
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

All I run are Don's strings. My Matrix 380 had one in stock before it even arrived, and has never had another on it.
Damn tough & reliable they are.

Seems like a somewhat friendly type too... :lol:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Already missing boo fest this summer!!!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Carnivorous wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:52 pm
Can I get an AMEN!
SEW

Post by SEW »

About 7 - 8 years ago, I got my first Boo string. M380. A little over 2,500 shots later , Don said that he needed to reserve it. I think he was just bored. I still believe the serving was ok.
I know of no one I respect more than Don.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:01 pm
Carnivorous wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:52 pm
Can I get an AMEN!
Amen
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Don makes great strings and has helped me many times with advice. A very unselfish and kind person.
If l lived closer I'm sure we would be great friends.
The generosity of him and others is contagious on our forum that's what makes it so special.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Boo/Don would give you the shirt off his back. Yes he's a hell of a nice guy, with the key word being hell. Just don't get on the wrong side of him, :eusa-naughty: otherwise there'll be hell to pay. :evil: He kind of reminds me of myself. :P
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Lou is right .
Don used me as a chew toy for his puppy . :shock:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:16 am
Lou is right .
Don used me as a chew toy for his puppy . :shock:
Hopeful we have Boofest next year! If we do, you can wear both bite sleeves and play with both of my idiots!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Sounds fun in a sick way . :thumbup:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus