O/T Independence Day

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

O/T Independence Day

Post by AJ01 »

I know this forum is supposed to about all things crossbows and hunting and the great outdoors. BUT...

Without Independence, there would be no FREEDOM. No firearms for "Joe Citizen". No ability to choose your own path. The right to choose where you live, how many kids you have. And where and how you worship, would be decided by someone else.

Our forefathers here in America, took a ragtag handful of men who sought a better way of life for themselves and their families, and forged them into a Country that knows no bounds. To cast aside said liberty and freedom in the name of "political correctness" , is to spit into the face of every soldier that ever died in battle. To mock every parent who never got to say "Goodbye" to their son or daughter. To sneer at the tears that look to the fireplace mantel to see that folded flag we call "Old Glory".
Call me a sentimental old fool, but I believe in, and LOVE My Country!!!

As the 4th of July rolls around tomorrow, please take a moment and remember those who have stood in harms way. Who fought for your right to condemn, protest, complain and berate this land of mine and my forefathers.
I hope and pray that your kids are safe. I hope they are free from tyranny. I hope your wife can go shopping without fear of being mugged. And that no one takes your home from you.
If you can lay down at night and sleep in peace, and fear not what tomorrow might bring, you might want to thank your lucky stars. Or better yet, THANK those who served and have kept you and yours SAFE and FREE!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
GOD BLESS THE BRAVE WHO MADE HER FREE!!

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Re: O/T Independence Day

Post by xcaliber »

Everyone please be safe, have fun, enjoy family! Please remember Our Freedom has never been Free! AJ, you behave! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Yep in other countries they play with a stick.
I'm convinced all this craziness will end .l think it's sad all these other countries are laughing as we self chaos ourselves into the dark.
There should be only one national anthem we are all American.
I hope Canada is watching closely to prevent this nonsense because its coming to a town near you someday.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:31 pm
Everyone please be safe, have fun, enjoy family! Please remember Our Freedom has never been Free! AJ, you behave! :lol: :lol:
Me behave??? Whatever do you mean??? :lol: :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh: :eusa-dance: :lol:

Dan...you and your bunch have a wonderful, safe and happy 4th of July!! :thumbup: :clap:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Normous

Post by Normous »

Cheers US Brothers and Sisters!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

longbow joe wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:54 am
I'm convinced all this craziness will end .l think it's sad all these other countries are laughing as we self chaos ourselves into the dark.
I hope Canada is watching closely to prevent this nonsense because its coming to a town near you someday.
I can barely watch the news these days. The radical behavior sickens me, and to see some of these spineless leaders cowering to the crazy demands scares me thinking this is the direction we’re headed.
God save us.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Normous wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:13 am
Cheers US Brothers and Sisters!
Thanks Norm!! :thumbup:

Hope you guys had a good Canada Day back on the 1st!! :D
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Happy Independence Day to all of you celebrating our freedom............Shame on the ones trying to take it away!!
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Happy Independence Day everyone. Hoping we all get to grill a little or do some fishing today. Maybe ride the bike or ATV, take out the boat, do something to celebrate our freedom. Most importantly smile and laugh, enjoy some time with friends and family.
God bless America
Hatchet
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:40 am
longbow joe wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:54 am
I can barely watch the news these days. The radical behavior sickens me, and to see some of these spineless leaders cowering to the crazy demands scares me thinking this is the direction we’re headed.
God save us.
The problem started when we, as Americans, started letting groups identify as "This-American" or "That-American".
IF...you came to this country, or your grandparents or for that matter, your great-grandparents as immigrants, you were TOLD to assimilate into the American way of life. You swore an allegiance to this Country and It's Flag, and It's principles so you could get your citizenship!!! You then became an AMERICAN, not some hyphenated pronoun!!! :thumbdown:
Most claiming to be "This or That" American have never sat foot out of the state they were born in, much less travelled overseas!!! :lol:
It's time to call a halt to "political correctness".

Just my HUMBLE Opinion on the matter!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
AJ
janesy

Post by janesy »

Well there is a lot in this thread that I'm not touching with a ten foot pole :lol: . Not that I don't agree with some of it. Joe, I think the truth is that nobody is even laughing anymore. More of a " oh crap, this is really happening" kinda thing now.

But, we still love ya brothers, we still love ya!

Enjoy your July 4th guys, you deserve a break! But seriously, when you come for our water, were ARE going to burn the house down again!

Here's to July 1st and July 4th 2021!! :thumbup:

Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

It's so crazy l remember when the terrorists were our enemy now we have to worry about our own.
I have a simple idea...l dont smoke but l will respect your cigarette. I dont smoke pot but l will respect yours lf you dont drive all wacked out. ...church ,religion all the same attitude but leave my guns alone as well ....its not really that difficult. Dont try to modify our constitution to suit your agenda
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Amen Joe :clap:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
janesy

Post by janesy »

longbow joe wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:54 pm
It's so crazy l remember when the terrorists were our enemy now we have to worry about our own.
I have a simple idea...l dont smoke but l will respect your cigarette. I dont smoke pot but l will respect yours lf you dont drive all wacked out. ...church ,religion all the same attitude but leave my guns alone as well ....its not really that difficult. Dont try to modify our constitution to suit your agenda
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

[/quote]

[/quote]

:silent: majority ????