Gotta Gripe!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Gotta Gripe!

Post by xcaliber »

Recently I have been P.O'd with the Postal Service, I sent a package two day priority on August 31st, and it's still in limbo! Sorry Bud! I have a package coming in, and same thing! :evil:
Today I canceled my trial period before Auto Pay kicked in for my XM radio, it took three conversations to get it done, GEEZ! I started usin Spotify when my girls were in college on the behest! I use it 100% of the time in the cars, and garage, no talking, and they play what I want to hear! :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance:
You should not have to listen to that type of begging when you want to cancel a service, very frustrating! :eusa-deadhorse:

I feel better now! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Riflemanz

Re: Gotta Gripe!

Post by Riflemanz »

I hear you Dan! USPS is going down the tubes! I worked for them for 39yrs and I can say the entire management team should be replaced.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

USPS is wacked!, I sell some stuff on eBay, about all I do is make perturbed customers now. What used to take 3 days, 4 tops is weeks!
TCX

Post by TCX »

I've been satisfied with USPS for the most part. I can understand how it feels when a package gets lost or stalls out somewhere.

A few years ago I shipped two bows from Kentucky on the same day, one to Arizona & the other to New Mexico. The Arizona bow arrived in 3 days and the New Mexico bow took 2 weeks. :shock:
Matrix 310- XX75 18" 2215
Ibex SMF- XX75 20" 2216
RobD

Post by RobD »

I raise broiler chickens a few times each year. The past 4 years they would call me at 6am and say come get the chicks at 7am, before the window opens, because the local workers understood live animals need to be taken care of. This last batch the 2nd box was already a day late and I saw that it arrived at 6:38am at the local office. I drove down there at 7am, buzzed the door, and was told to come back at 9am because the new postmaster says no way no how do packages get picked up early. Luckily all of the chicks survived, but what a jerk rule that could mean life/death to a live animal. The two boxes had followed the exact same tracking path, but one of them got stuck for a day somewhere in the middle.
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Cant gripe about our packages but I'm getting everyone's mail around us and they are getting mine.
I had a 2 thousand dollar check to a supplier only going across town get lost for 2 weeks.
I found our stimulus check dropped on the sidewalk out front with some other mail ...it was dropped from the goobers bag.
We used to have "jack" the same damn mailman for like 20 years now we got a new goober every week. Its getting really bad l would have more trust in a pigeon for God's sake.
I love it when l buy 400 .45 bullets and the tiny box weighs a jillion pounds that's how l get even .
Last edited by longbow joe on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Normous

Post by Normous »

Summed up - " Herd of Turtles" .
I am waiting for USPS small bubble packs for many many weeks now.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

And a "certain bunch" wants mail in ballots!!!! :evil: :wtf: :shock: :sick:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

AJ01 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:46 pm
But they won’t count those votes until a couple of weeks after November 3rd Andy :wtf:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Bcxbow wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:00 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:46 pm
But they won’t count those votes until a couple of weeks after November 3rd Andy :wtf:
WEEKS????? I think you underestimate the the low-life's on the "dark side"!! I think the counting will go on as long as needed to secure enough votes in whatever region of the country they need, in order to facilitate a win for Joe "Bite Me" Biden. Who, for the love of GOD, CANNOT utter a coherent sentence to save his life!!! :wtf: :eusa-naughty:
I worked on "Presidential Details" for Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton and G.W. Bush. Even when Reagan was suffering from Alzheimer's in his later life, he never acted like Biden does now. How can his family (Biden's), who supposedly loves him, subject him to this? Just goes to show you how much the "evil empire" hates this Country and hates all of YOU who believe in what is right and good!!! :think:

No way should there be "mail in votes" for a Presidential election, mail in and Absentee votes are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!! In order to vote "absentee", you must fill out all kinds of forms and prove who you are. With "mail in ballots" no proof, no ID...NOTHING!!! Just mail it in and it counts!! Oh HELL NO!!!! :eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty: . If the "dark ones" want to wait until after the "pandemic" is over to vote, then we can wait!! Until then, you wanna vote, let me see your face AND YOUR ID!!! And by ALL MEANS.....SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Just the mutterings of a PISSED OFF, RETIRED SWAT COP!!! :lol: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-snooty:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

:lol: :lol: :thumbup:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Yep...if you can go to Walmart or the food store to get lunch meat you can put gloves and a mask on and go press a button!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

:clap: :wave: :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
janesy

Post by janesy »

Yep.. so...I like Spotify too. :eusa-popcorn:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:47 pm
Recently I have been P.O'd with the Postal Service, I sent a package two day priority on August 31st, and it's still in limbo! Sorry Bud! I have a package coming in, and same thing! :evil:
Today I canceled my trial period before Auto Pay kicked in for my XM radio, it took three conversations to get it done, GEEZ! I started usin Spotify when my girls were in college on the behest! I use it 100% of the time in the cars, and garage, no talking, and they play what I want to hear! :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance:
You should not have to listen to that type of begging when you want to cancel a service, very frustrating! :eusa-deadhorse:

I feel better now! :lol:
.....Dan, take two walks in the wood,
Smell three different flowers,
Identify 4 bird calls, and
Say three prayers
Call me in the morning!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings