Pennsylvania passes full crossbow inclusion...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Rich

Post by Rich »

With my upcoming retirement from the Navy, I based my decision where to live on 2 things. 1. Hunting opportunity, although my home state of PA has great hunting, VA has much more liberal seasons and bag limits. 2. VA allows the use of crossbows and PA did not. This new change certainly would have made my decision much more difficult. Good news for all my PA buddies.

Rich
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

My hat goes off to excalipur again for coming up with a package for our friend in Pa. and there new rules. Shows they care about all of us.

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:25 am Post subject: Excalibur to offer a red dot crossbow package...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To meet the needs of crossbow hunters in Pennsylvania and other states that do not allow magnified scopes we will soon be offering all of our new "Lite-Stuff" crossbow packages with red-dot sights. We will also continue to offer all of our models in "Lite-Stuff" packages including our famous Vari-Zone scope plus the complete "Right Stuff" packages are still a very popular choice. These packages will give you the consumer the choice of how you want to outfit your crossbow . Keep tuned to our website for complete details!

Peter
unquote
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

i read the regs as the BH has to have at least two blades like the old bear razorheads with a bleeder blade or any replacement blades like the 3 or 4 blade types out there now....expandables must have a % of there blade length exposed in case they don't open..............bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
stacky

crossbow commitee of pa is still fighting to have scopes

Post by stacky »

I Heard on this site the crossbow commitee of pa is still fighting to have scopes passed before the season starts. they snuck that rule in at the last minutes of the meeting dont take your scope of yet.
Equinox
foreman

open sights

Post by foreman »

i have 3 sets of open sights for anyone who needs them free
maple

Post by maple »

Excellent Woody, just Excellent.

Maple
Bambiblaster

Update

Post by Bambiblaster »